Sara Palin ...part-2

She is trying her best to get back in the spot light. The hard core still like her but nationally she seems to be old news.

Frankly I ADORE Sara Palin. Not because I agree with her, but because she gets the Left in such a snit.

When she makes a point that skewers some left wing ideology it is soooo fun to watch the left haul out the artillery and fire away at her. Yet somehow she is still here.

Hardly irrelevant, this thread alone has how many pages? But hey she might be drunk but she hasn't tried to lock up a Governor yet.

"But hey she might be drunk but she hasn't tried to lock up a Governor yet."

She tried. She couldn't find the office to file charges.

I think Palin is more of a gift for the Dems.  By brother in law was a die hard republican for over 20 years.  When McCain got stuck with Palin that was the turning point for him.  He could not in good conscience vote for a party who would hire such person.  In '08 he voted libertarian I think.  In '12 he realized that Paul had a few good ideas but that a lot of his stuff was just crazy so he held his nose and voted for Obama.  Better of all the crappy choices. 

I met a few people who changed sides because of Palin and other like her (Cruze, Huckabee, Ryan, Romney ...) just are too crazy to be any where near the seat of power.

I love Palin as well as the other mentioned.  They all make the GOP appear bat chit crazy and drown out the rational voices.

Ms Tree said:
I think Palin is more of a gift for the Dems.  By brother in law was a die hard republican for over 20 years.  When McCain got stuck with Palin that was the turning point for him.  He could not in good conscience vote for a party who would hire such person.  In '08 he voted libertarian I think.  In '12 he realized that Paul had a few good ideas but that a lot of his stuff was just crazy so he held his nose and voted for Obama.  Better of all the crappy choices. 

I met a few people who changed sides because of Palin and other like her (Cruze, Huckabee, Ryan, Romney ...) just are too crazy to be any where near the seat of power.

I love Palin as well as the other mentioned.  They all make the GOP appear bat chit crazy and drown out the rational voices.

I see your point.      
130718185947-nancy-pelosi-headshot-left-tease.jpg

dorfner said:

I see your point.      
130718185947-nancy-pelosi-headshot-left-tease.jpg
Dorfner? Only Tree can say things negative, about the female of our species, without being considered a chauvinist!

southwind said:
Dorfner? Only Tree can say things negative, about the female of our species, without being considered a chauvinist!
May be you should look up the word.

I don't recall being a Chauvinist to be an act of treason.

Living as you choose might mean being in an alternative relationship like a "Taken in Hand" style marriage where ALL decisions are made by the man.

So what? Live and let live, what a concept. Respect Sarah Palin not for her views, then for the fact she isn't afraid to speak out, no matter how she may seem to someone else.

SparrowHawk said:
Respect Sarah Palin not for her views, then for the fact she isn't afraid to speak out, no matter how she may seem to someone else.
I have no problem with her speaking out. If someone paid me huge money every time I did a drunk, rambling, incoherent speech, I would be filthy rich!

Ms Tree said:
Maybe you need a new argument besides "Racist, Bush and War against Women"!

Glenn Quagmire said:
I have no problem with her speaking out. If someone paid me huge money every time I did a drunk, rambling, incoherent speech, I would be filthy rich!

SparrowHawk said:
I don't recall being a Chauvinist to be an act of treason.

Living as you choose might mean being in an alternative relationship like a "Taken in Hand" style marriage where ALL decisions are made by the man.

So what? Live and let live, what a concept. Respect Sarah Palin not for her views, then for the fact she isn't afraid to speak out, no matter how she may seem to someone else.
I don't recall anyone saying it was an act treason. Can you point that out? Why is it that you always go to extremes which were never even mentioned when you try to present an argument .

Why would I respect her. Anyone can present an opinion. I have no more respect for her than I do foe Sharpton or jackson.

southwind said:
Maybe you need a new argument besides "Racist, Bush and War against Women"!
look up the word. Presenting an argument based on a woman's looks is chauvinism. It's not my definition.

Ms Tree said:

I believe you are the one with a misinterpretation issue. Can I recommend a good dictionary for you?

I love Palin as well as the other mentioned. They all make the GOP appear bat chit crazy and drown out the rational voices.

chauvinist

[shoh-vuh-nist]

noun
a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.

a person who believes one gender is superior to the other, as a male chauvinist or a female chauvinist.  

Back