Saturday night stays reinstated-except for LCC

i certainly hope this is not addressed to me scot.
"be careful", betty...lest you be accused of another "irrelevant" post :blink:
here's what's relevant: historically, you've spent tens of thousands of dollars on usairways. and regardless of how many minis you consumed.
now you spend ZERO dollars on usairways. you've probably even flown to IAH to get back to PHL when travelling to a northeast destination? from PHL? :)
the common, DoUgIe loving trash thinks that is a good thing. penalize the "customers that spend the most" mantra... i am still waiting for a DoUgIe inspired company song, lambasting our remaining fflyers...to be sung at at a company pizza party, ice cream social, or some similar nonsense.
and, to be sure, there is nothing "to be careful" about with that population!! ignorance is, as ignorance does..."be careful" of nothing.
until then, keep flying a REAL airline...at least until DoUgIe and his gang of f*&%wits are gone.
i wish you many satisfactory minis, betty...and if you go to "rehab", i will gladly be your sponsor :)

Does anyone actually respond to a topic.

From a FF such as US1 one would hope for some kind of reaction to rule changes pertaining to FF.

What one gets is much less than that.

Do you have any pertinent thoughts on this subject?

If someone from the another board showed up and continued to harp with the same rant, disrupting the conversation continually, they would be viewed as a troll.

Again, do you have something to contribute to this conversation regarding the posted article?

Back