Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

Garfield1966

Veteran
Apr 7, 2003
Texas
Story here
The head of Mossad, Israel’s overseas intelligence service, has assured Benjamin Netanyahu, its prime minister, that Saudi Arabia would turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran’s nuclear sites.

For those who do not understand why we give aid to Israel and why we need them as an aly as much as they need us. This is why.

Story here

For those who do not understand why we give aid to Israel and why we need them as an aly as much as they need us. This is why.

I've no argument as to Israel's value in the region, but your post isn't the reason. There exists no need to hope for Israel to do what's potentially needed, as US Forces could do such without any doubt, and do it better. The use for Israel here is by way of needing a determined people who actually will do what they believe is required, and aren't currently floating around in a misty, mental fog of "Hope and Change" :rolleyes:

What the heck is this doing in the press?

Hard to say HP. I'd really like to think it's an issue of providing some intended discomfort for the Iranian hard liners, and perhaps some viable disinformation to boot....but..These days? ...Who knows?

Whether the US could or could not do the attack is irrelevant. The political fall out of a US attack on Iran would be bad and the ME would revolt.

Israel took out the nuke site in Iraq way back when. Last year they took out the nuke site in Syria. Israel will be the one to take out the Iranian nuke sites if needed. They have the experience and they have the know how.

As to why it's in the news, my guess would be to make Iran paranoid and for them to realize that not all of the ME is on their side. It's to make them think twice and to tell them that if they continue, Israel will take out their sites.

I read an article a while back saying that the Syria attack was a dry run for Iran. Syria supposedly had/has better defenses than Iran does.

Its time for the arm chair warrior/"christian soldiers" cheerleaders of the Zionist state to come out in force.
Never mind all the innocents that will be butchered. Remember, those Iranain "green" revolutionaries which you were so ardently pulling for (before the death of Michael Jackson distracted you away), will probably be amongst those killed.
This is the same "Zionist" State which Ahmadinejad has called for the removal from the map of the Middle East. Zionism is not the Jewish religion or the Jewish "people". Zionism is a white European philosophy which claims the Jewish race (no such thing) is superior, and justifies the murder of brown people living in Palestine. The Zionist state is the rabid Pit Bull of the U.S. military industrial complex.
Ahmadinejad is not the only critic of the Zionist State of Israel:
Nuterei Karta
Jews not Zionists

bloodychild.jpg
Your tax dollars at work. :down:

Its time for the arm chair warrior/"christian soldiers" cheerleaders of the Zionist state to come out in force.
Never mind all the innocents that will be butchered. Remember, those Iranain "green" revolutionaries which you were so ardently pulling for (before the death of Michael Jackson distracted you away), will probably be amongst those killed.
This is the same "Zionist" State which Ahmadinejad has called for the removal from the map of the Middle East. Zionism is not the Jewish religion or the Jewish "people". Zionism is a white European philosophy which claims the Jewish race (no such thing) is superior, and justifies the murder of brown people living in Palestine. The Zionist state is the rabid Pit Bull of the U.S. military industrial complex.
Ahmadinejad is not the only critic of the Zionist State of Israel:
Nuterei Karta
Jews not Zionists

bloodychild.jpg
Your tax dollars at work. :down:
More america loathing from the looney left? Oh brother, now its getting deep.

Iran and the rest of the ME states have been trying to get rid of Israel for 60 years. You can dress it up to look like a chicken for all I care but that dog of yours still will not hunt. Assuming Israel considers it's self superior and is justified in killing the 'brown people', how does the peace accord Egypt fit into that theory?

While Israel has done some things I do not agree with, you poke a bear too many times and that bear is going to get pissed off. What I do not understand is that no one s talking about the land that is not under Israeli rule. And none of these benevolent ME countries are taking in any f the Palestinians. Seems it is more convenient to keep the Palestinians where they are than to help them out.

Bottom line is Egypt came to the table and said they recognize Israel and ceased operations against Israel. Israel gave Egypt back the land that Egypt lost in a war with Israel that Egypt started and they have not been at war since. Maybe the Palestinians should try the same thing. Just an idea.

Iran and the rest of the ME states have been trying to get rid of Israel for 60 years. You can dress it up to look like a chicken for all I care but that dog of yours still will not hunt. Assuming Israel considers it's self superior and is justified in killing the 'brown people', how does the peace accord Egypt fit into that theory?

While Israel has done some things I do not agree with, you poke a bear too many times and that bear is going to get pissed off. What I do not understand is that no one s talking about the land that is not under Israeli rule. And none of these benevolent ME countries are taking in any f the Palestinians. Seems it is more convenient to keep the Palestinians where they are than to help them out.

Bottom line is Egypt came to the table and said they recognize Israel and ceased operations against Israel. Israel gave Egypt back the land that Egypt lost in a war with Israel that Egypt started and they have not been at war since. Maybe the Palestinians should try the same thing. Just an idea.
Iran is not in the Middle East Iran is in Central Eurasia; Also, Iranians are not Ayrabs, they are Persians.
Please! There is a big difference between Egypt and Palestine. Egypt lost a bunch of territory during the 1967 war. It was a matter of national pride to get it back. I doubt if the Zionists had taken over Egypt and created their Zionist state there, that Sadat would have went along with the Camp David Accord. Israel was promissed more U.S. military and economic aid to go to the "peace table."

I really do not care what the right tells me I must think if I call myself right.
I support Isreal. I always have. I always will.

I really do not care what the right tells me I must think if I call myself right.
I support Isreal. I always have. I always will.

And the USA did as well, except our Muslim preferred president put a stop to that as he assumes that Jihadists hearts melt when he speaks. Israel was the most reliable source of information of what was happening in the ME. Not anymore, they already told Obama to pound sand.

More america loathing from the looney left? Oh brother, now its getting deep.
"America loathing?" I suppose Israel and "America" are one and the same?
The "looney left?" Man, you are seriously caught in the phony left vs. right false paradigm; which only serves to divide and conquer the masses.
Since when do Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Rabbis qualify as the "looney left?" :huh:
Get real!

Thd "looney left." Man, you are seriously caught in the phony left vs. right false paradigm; which only serves to divide and conquer the masses.
Since when do Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Rabbis qualify as the "looney left?" :huh:
Get real!
Sorry no, I was referring to you.

Back