Scam Cirri and Debbie Stealer

http://twu514.org/bl...ay-termination/

When were these unemployment checks contested?
Is this being done in other locals besides 514? I hit several TWU local websites and saw no other mention of this.
I find the timing of this post on the 514 website pretty convenient.

I just checked the unemployment site. Indeed my unemployment is being contested. I was also told by an ex coworker that they and others from TULE were denied. Apparantly this is a wide spread problem in TULE. Just another example of American Airlines modus operandi.

Deny Senority
Deny TAA
Deny Unemployment

The list just keeps growing.

At US and when I worked at PM USA when we had out early out programs in lieu of someone getting laidoff we had an agreement with the company that they would not contest it, and in a few cases they did, the employee won.

Thank you 700UW. I appreciate the post. I am sure that is some comfort to the American Airlines employees of TULE. Are any other FSC's having this problem at other stations?

At US and when I worked at PM USA when we had out early out programs in lieu of someone getting laidoff we had an agreement with the company that they would not contest it, and in a few cases they did, the employee won.

What state allows you to take a stand in stead, resign from a company and collect unemployment?

What state allows you to collect un employment bennies when you have been paid severence pay, $10k and 12.5k to take EO retirement?

Why would the state of OK pay unemployment to some one for NOT working? Not laidoff just quit

North Carolina, because the state looked at it as someone was going to get laidoff anyhow, so it didnt matter to them.

Do not think American Airlines will not do what it can to protect the TWU. After all, American Airlines has a lot of money invested in TWU. Words like "We'll get em next time", "We'll fight like hell" and my personal favorite "They can do that brother" don't come cheap after all.

Unless your a title three 514 officer. Then apparently a title two position is significant payment to sell out three people, bump two more out of a job you had no intention of taking, and push a yes vote on a concessionary contract.

What state allows you to take a stand in stead, resign from a company and collect unemployment?

What state allows you to collect un employment bennies when you have been paid severence pay, $10k and 12.5k to take EO retirement?

Why would the state of OK pay unemployment to some one for NOT working? Not laidoff just quit

Read up on "constructive discharge". If the company requires you to move to keep your job, or changes other important factors of your employment, you can file for unemployment. It basically means you had to quit because of hardships caused by the company.

Chuck you're funny. Your just stomping your feet like a little kid because you and Bob are no longer relevant since the contract was passed. You and Bob were hoping that the contract was abrogated so overhaul would be sent outside just like what happened at NWA, UAL, and AS who were all represented by big bad AMFA. AMFA was the largest M&R union when the represented all 20,000 in their failed experiment of flexing the craft union power but what happened? They got their asses handed to them. Now you want us to join the only union that has successfully destroyed more union jobs in the airline industry than ANY union. You stated earlier that the TWU gave away 5,000 AA M&R jobs? Really? How's that? The AA fleet has shrunk since 2001. Was AA supposed to keep all those M&R members on the job with a shrinking fleet? No jobs were lost at AA - up until the new CBA - due to outsourcing.

Did AMFA enforced scope clause language at AS when management closed down the OAK base and outsourced all overhaul? No. Did AMFA enforce the 20% outsourcing cap language at UA? No and now over 45% is outsourced at UA. Chuck tell the truth, you want AMFA because they have a great track record when it comes to the line but overhaul? Screw them right Chuck because as long as its not YOUR job, you are good with that. And that's what AMFA does and you love it. Because it puts bucks in your pocket. Keep telling your stories of mass wealth for all in the break rooms at JFK to all those line AMTs while you get them to sign cards. The truth is that if they sign an AMFA card anyone with less than 1990 seniority can look forward to the United, Alaska, and Northwest AMFA style screwing. But hey, maybe Louie Key wants to get us and our dues so he can get an OV Delle-Femine type send off just before he screws overhaul. You know the one Chuck, that $500K lump sum Delle got right after AMFA dropped from 20,000 to around 3,000 members after all the airframe overhaul at United and Alaska was outsourced and they advised NWA M&R to walk out and they all got replaced.

You can pick em Chuck.
Wow
I havnt been on these forums in quite some time and I see your still spilling your half truths. The agreement/scopeclause the teamsters signed gave ual the right to outsource the work. When u enherit language there isnt much you can do. Just like the 35% plus, the twu gave away in their scope and the next union will enherit.

Now that ive humored your hijacking this thread why dont you defend your local pres n his fleet chair and give us one of your twisted responses on why what they did was a fine example of twu leadership?

I want everyone to know that my reply to this posting was to focus on the facts of how this thing went down. This should not be turned into a personal debate between Pro Amfa or Pro Twu. I will say that I know this gives a very bad image to the Local of 514 and the perception that they all were involved. I do know there are men within that local that do not agree or approve of this situation. I can only hope that the E board takes the appropiate steps to remedy this. Also Local 513 has been assisting us with this. Lets not not hijack this thread and lets stay focused on the original intent. To expose the truth. Thanks again for everyones support.

I want everyone to know that my reply to this posting was to focus on the facts of how this thing went down. This should not be turned into a personal debate between Pro Amfa or Pro Twu. I will say that I know this gives a very bad image to the Local of 514 and the perception that they all were involved. I do know there are men within that local that do not agree or approve of this situation. I can only hope that the E board takes the appropiate steps to remedy this. Also Local 513 has been assisting us with this. Lets not not hijack this thread and lets stay focused on the original intent. To expose the truth. Thanks again for everyones support.

You are right on Brother.

Keep sucking up to the most docile union in the industry. You will get what you deserve.

The apropriate steps would have been to stop it before it got off the ground. Rumors of something like this going down were drifting through the base more than a month before it happened. The E board had plenty of fore warning that this might happen and had more than enough time to discusss the backlash when and if it did. Im sure your correct that not all the officers are on board with this but apparently their voices have gotten drowned out. Its a small core group that runs the local and even though they amount to only 3 or 4 people their actions represent all of the twu by default. The international is fully aware and completly okay with the situation. They (the international) have a man stationed inside lacal 514 who keeps them informed of all that goes on. One of the best officers that have ever came through local 514 or the whole twu organization is serving his time out back on the floor because he was vocal about deceitful behavior going on at 514. I wish all parties well in their fight against this bunch but if you want justice you better take the advice to seek outside council before you bog yourself down into the mire of a company employee association/union.

Informer if you knew me you would know I take things cautiously, and I dont throw a blanket over the whole crowd. I didn't say I was sucking up to the twu you did. I have viewed many of your posts. You are reckless with your thoughts. Your efforts of the past seem to have zero results to advancing your fight. Its hard for people to get behind and follow a irrational person that blows so easy! Our fight is one of small steps. I know for a fact that there are men within the local that are asking alot of questions and want some answers from Sam and Debbie as well .Many members have called with their support and are highly pissed. We will exhaust all our steps within first. My hope is that the outcome is what we deserve. We all have our own methods! I chose to follow a different path. But nobody is laying down or sucking up! We are all looking foward to the right resolve. This must be made right. If not you may finally get what you have long hoped for! The final push for change. Thanks to some lowly unskilled fleet service clerks bringing everything out in the open and keeping you INFORMED!!!

Back