School kids march in gay parade

And here I was hoping for intelligent discourse. Since you obviously have nothing to argue, you hurl feeble indults at me in a vain attempt to assault my man hood? Let me know how that works for you.

As for not having children, we made a conscious choice before we got married that we would not have children.

As for going to a gay bar, I am quite confident that going to a gay bar would not affect my sexual preference. Went with several of my friends both gay and straight, male and female. We had a good time. Just because you are scared of something does not mean it’s a bad thing.

I guess if the liberal motto in your eyes is ‘if it feels good then do itâ€￾ which I have no problem with I guess your christian motto must be that if it is against my moral compass, I will condemn you and hope you burn in hell. I’ll stick with mind thank you very much.

I believe it is called tolerance and freedom. Fortunately not all our right have been curtailed or taken away. As history has shown, the people’s fear of allowing women to become full and (nearly) equal members of society has been over come. The fear of allowing blacks to become a full and (nearly) equal member of society has/is being over come. We no longer burn ‘witches’ at the stake we now know that the earth revolves around the sun and that our solar system is only one small speck in a huge galaxy and only one galaxy of many. Society, despite the efforts of people such as your self manages to move forward. If you will notice, it was the christians who burned witches at the stake for being heretics, christians who condemned Galileo for implying that the earth was not the center of the universe, christians who said that blacks were not a full and equal member of society, christians who felt that women were not equal to men. Just as our nation has over come those biases, the bias against gays will be over come as well. They are already making progress. Canada has allowed them to marry. Twenty years ago, they did not have access to joint medical care and now many companies (including American) allow it.

At some point, perhaps in my life time people will be allowed to live their life as they see fit with out the likes of you trying to prevent them from getting married and participating in life just as all humans are entitled to do.

LSD....Not just for kids... :p
Garf,
Do you adhere to Krishna ?

B) UT

We no longer burn ‘witches’ at the stake we now know that the earth revolves around the sun and that our solar system is only one small speck in a huge galaxy and only one galaxy of many.

Don't know if you're aware...but a monster came and ate the Moon and spit it back out last weekend.....I saw it with my own eyes. ;)

And here I was hoping for intelligent discourse. Since you obviously have nothing to argue, you hurl feeble indults at me in a vain attempt to assault my man hood?

I posted the link, you just can't handle the truth, end of argument. as for as hurling insults, hey if the shoe fits wear it.

As for going to a gay bar, I am quite confident that going to a gay bar would not affect my sexual preference.

Straight men do not frequent gay bars. I no longer frequent bars, got that out of my system some years back but when I did it was to bump with some T/A rather than watching two men fondle each others genitals on the dance floor.

Went with several of my friends both gay and straight, male and female. We had a good time. Just because you are scared of something does not mean it’s a bad thing.

Being scared has nothing to do with it, more akin to being repulsive and gross.

I guess if the liberal motto in your eyes is ‘if it feels good then do itâ€￾ which I have no problem with I guess your christian motto must be that if it is against my moral compass, I will condemn you and hope you burn in hell. I’ll stick with mind thank you very much.

Exactly my point, if your liberal perverted notions feel good then it must be OK for everyone including children. I have stated more than once that grown consenting adults can choose to do whatever they wish in their privacy, but its not (EVER) acceptable to subject innocent children to anything sexual Gay or Straight, ANYTIME...ANYWHERE!
First i never condemned you to hell I don't have that authority, and second my moral compass has given me a sound mind...thank you very much.

At some point, perhaps in my life time people will be allowed to live their life as they see fit with out the likes of you trying to prevent them from getting married and participating in life just as all humans are entitled to do.

In typical liberal fashion you twist/spin the subject to try and impose your way of thinking on people. this subject was started about children being exposed to sexual content by A "Gay Pride Parade", not about whether it is morally right for two men to marry.

PS...Your not only an A$$ as another on this board points out, your a DUMB one to boot. ;)

Local,

If you are going to use the FRC as your basis for the truth, I see no point in continuing the debate with you.

Dell,

I am assuming you are referring to the eclipse? I heard about that on the news. The local news said the full eclipse was going to happen at about 2 or 3 am and I was not interested in staying up that late. I thought they said we would have a 2nd chance later this year. I'll have to look it up.

Local,

If you are going to use the FRC as your basis for the truth, I see no point in continuing the debate with you.

Your absolutely right Gar, there is no point in debating this issue because you refuse to accept anything that may differ from your secular world view.

There are hundreds of studies that have shown a direct correlation and above average incidence between those who were molested and went onto be molesters.

You disregard FRC because your an atheist and have disdain for anything that resembles GOD. does'nt matter that the research was done by clinical psycologist who spent years studying human behavior.

Believe what you will, it will never change the fact that there is GOOD and there is EVIL.

No Gay Agenda?

Hello

Lawsuit claims substitute showed 'Brokeback Mountain' in class

"What happens in Ms. Buford's class stays in Ms. Buford's class," according to the lawsuit.

CHICAGO -- A girl and her grandparents have sued the Chicago Board of Education, alleging that a substitute teacher showed the R-rated film "Brokeback Mountain" in class.

The lawsuit claims that Jessica Turner, 12, suffered psychological distress after viewing the movie in her 8th grade class at Ashburn Community Elementary School last year.

No Gay Agenda?

Hello

Lawsuit claims substitute showed 'Brokeback Mountain' in class

"What happens in Ms. Buford's class stays in Ms. Buford's class," according to the lawsuit.

Gotta love the school system in my great city of Chicago. Regardless of the movie or the class (media class), if it is Rated R, the teacher should have to get parental permission before they watch such a movie at school. And from what I have read, a policy to that effect was likely already in place... the teacher just ignored it.

Interesting blog, thanks for the link Dude.

The Reprobate Mind

Holy Bible Reprobates know better, but they don't do better, they "hold the Truth in unrighteousness":

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the Truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." (Romans 1:18-32 KJV)