Sikh Temple shooting in WI

Sources quoted a general discharge with no hope of reenlistment.
Really doesn't matter as this guy is nuts, in my opinion.

I saw that correction this morning as well. You have to work preety hard to get a general discharge from the military. We can probably guess what got him that.

I saw that correction this morning as well. You have to work preety hard to get a general discharge from the military. We can probably guess what got him that.
One article mentioned drinking on duty. But you are correct, a 'first occurrence' is pretty much a slap on the wrist. To get drummed out with a general implies there were 'other' issues as well.
I'll never understand it but that's what it is.
I also never understood the 'insanity' plea.
B)

One article mentioned drinking on duty. But you are correct, a 'first occurrence' is pretty much a slap on the wrist. To get drummed out with a general implies there were 'other' issues as well.
I'll never understand it but that's what it is.
I also never understood the 'insanity' plea.
B)

I knew a guy who got a DUI on base. While it ruined any chance of making E-7 he still retired with twenty years under his belt.

Just saw on the news the gunman killed himself after being shot in the stomach by a responding officer.

Not to attempt to diminish the tragedy but could this killing spree be part "Suicide by Cop"?

Back