Some Perspective Please

Jennyann,

Thanks, and if I'm reading between the lines correctly, you're right. Our problems may seem overwhelming at times but they pale in comparison to what our troops endure daily.

If you've got a loved one or friend in harm's way, I pray for their speedy and safe return.

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
Jennyann,

Thanks, and if I'm reading between the lines correctly, you're right. Our problems may seem overwhelming at times but they pale in comparison to what our troops endure daily.

If you've got a loved one or friend in harm's way, I pray for their speedy and safe return.

Jim
[post="205401"][/post]​
I know it really doesnt have to do with the topics here.....But I just want us to remember our soldiers who fight for us so we can complain on these boards all night!!

Jennyann said:
But I just want us to remember our soldiers who fight for us so we can complain on these boards all night!!
[post="205402"][/post]​

So very, Very, VEry, VERy, VERY true.

Jim

Powerful.

Of course, we should never have been there in the first place.

I agree....

BoeingBoy said:
Jennyann,

Jim
[post="205401"][/post]​

I think of Jack Nicholson from A FEW GOOD MEN and I think how true his speech is about the soldier protects us while we sleep. Thanks to all that can and do serve this great country.

Back