South America

as far as the increased travel to ATL from PHX...has anyone thought that US is preparing to join SkyTeam after the NW takeover and that it has nothing to do with a DL purchase or demise? CO will merge with UA and be a part of *A leaving no room for US and leaving a huge hole in the SkyTeam.

as far as the increased travel to ATL from PHX...has anyone thought that US is preparing to join SkyTeam after the NW takeover and that it has nothing to do with a DL purchase or demise? CO will merge with UA and be a part of *A leaving no room for US and leaving a huge hole in the SkyTeam.

I think it's not rediculous to surmise that LCC is hearing the music slowing in alliance musical chairs. But in your scenario, I think LCC is most likely to be sitting on the floor.

Oh, but I see, you're imagining a NW/LCC merge. Okay, then I have no idea.... except KLM/AF might prefer a NW/LCC code partner, because such a partner would allow the Europeans to operate to the major U.S. markets, including JFK, ATL, MIA, ORD and west coast, leaving only the hub markets to the combined NW/LCC, but who knows.

Anyone from the IT department care to talk about any projects they are working on? :ph34r:

Back