Southwest Airlines wants American Airlines’ two gates at Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
"would like to" doesn't mean they will be able to or will...

WN might want to run a little monopoly at DAL but it flies in the face of the whole reason for giving WN the ability to bid on slots at DCA and LGA as a small carrier in those markets.

When DL pulls their schedules, let me know.

I'll make it my highest priority on Oct 13, 2014 to be on one of those 717s from DAL to ATL.

...which is your typical response when you can't add anything of intellectual value to the conversation.

Life on the playground as a kid was hard on you, wasn't it?

Life in the classroom was apparently even harder... which shows in your inability to add anything substantive to the conversation...

WorldTraveler said:
...which is your typical response when you can't add anything of intellectual value to the conversation.

life on the playground as a kid was hard on you, wasn't it?

life in the classroom was apparently even harder... which shows in your inability to add anything substantive to the conversation...

Which is ironic, since your posts - so profligately profound and prolifically prolix - are supremely self-righteous and utterly unreadable.

Such a curse, to be as blessed with brains as devoid of wit and style...

Which is ironic, since your posts - so profligately profound and prolifically prolix - are supremely self-righteous and utterly unreadable.

Such a curse, to be as blessed with brains as devoid of wit and style...
I didn't come here to demonstrate style. I came here to discuss the industry.

I have confronted some people - not many but certainly a few - who arrogantly think they know what they are talking about despite the fact that their lack of logic and basic raw intelligence is obvious.

instead of shutting their mouths, they just keep talking and remove all doubt that they truly are incapable of talking about the subjects that they so much try to keep up with.

And then when a select handful of people resort to childish playground insults and pile ons, it shows their own damaged upbringings that have never been overcome.

The internet can be a wonderful place... but when some can't admit that they really don't have what it takes to cut it in the marketplace of ideas and try to turn every thread and post into another opportunity to get revenge, then it isn't surprising that threads like this one degenerate the way they do.

I'm still waiting for E to give us some type of evidence of where another LCC has gone into a WN dominated hub and succeeded.

You or Kev or any one of the others are more than happy to step in and help him....

WorldTraveler said:
I'm still waiting for E to give us some type of evidence of where another LCC has gone into a WN dominated hub and succeeded.

You or Kev or any one of the others are more than happy to step in and help him....

F9 has been profitable in DEN as of late… in contrast, I've heard DEN has been a money pit for WN.

but you really have no evidence of that since neither carrier releases hub profitability.

and WN went in to DEN, not the other way around.

Most certainly. Drone on, by all means.
yet there are people who can converse on the same subjects I do and are capable of mounting an intellectual response even if I say something unpleasant about their preferred carrier.

Remember wn tried phl and us beat them back I still love herbs famous line.... wn loves usair wonder if that changed when us beat them in phl. ?... as for the 2 gates in dal.... is there a timetable as to when the city or airport will make the final determination on who will get the 2 slots? Any word on lax and bos and ord on who gets thsir slot or what they're giving up?

AdAstraPerAspera said:

combine all the money WN has thrown at that market combined with the minuscule yields that DEN commands, it doesn't take a Nobel Prize in economics to figure that one out
So which is it?
You heard it?
Or you know it because you don't have a Nobel Prize in economics?

I just asked for your reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back