State of the Union:

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
51847211_596465077442699_4459560282552795136_n.jpg

Just let me know when the next SHUTDOWN will occur.

Better yet, let me know when the M O R O N gets his $5B !!

I'll be patiently waiting. I've got all-the-time-in-the-world !!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha !
What's the matter Bears? You still don't get it? As Commander in Chief, he doesn't need Palosi's blessing to build the wall! He can send the military in to build it for him and spend $10 Billion to do it!..... But well he?....... He shouldn't have to. The military could used that money elsewhere. And I'm sure if he did, the Demorats would shop around for a judge to try and stop him. ....... Oh, it will get built. Might take longer than a lot of people like, but it will get done!

Last edited:
What's the matter Bears? You still don't get it? As Commander in Chief, he doesn't need Palosi's blessing to build the wall! He can send the military in to build it for him and spend $10 Billion to do it!..... But well he?....... He shouldn't have to. The military could used that money elsewhere. And I'm sure if he did, the Demorats would shop around for a judge to try and stop him. ....... Oh, it will get built. Might take longer than a lot of people like, but it will get done!

He’s too uneducated to realize how it affects him, maybe some illegal will mug his dumbass

Tonight was one of the (most) DULL SOTU address's that I've ever seen or heard. The M O R O N didn't have one ounce of energy in him, with his boring monotone voice.
BUT,
At least we saw that Mikey Pence is actually 'BREATHING' ! He was like a Mexican jumping bean, Clapping and Genuflecting More, like one of Kim Jong Un's butt-sniffing Generals !
That (so called) 'Man' is an embarrassment !

Tonight was one of the (most) DULL SOTU address's that I've ever seen or heard. The M O R O N didn't have one ounce of energy in him, with his boring monotone voice.
BUT,
At least we saw that Mikey Pence is actually 'BREATHING' ! He was like a Mexican jumping bean, Clapping and Genuflecting More, like one of Kim Jong Un's butt-sniffing Generals !
That (so called) 'Man' is an embarrassment !

Hey Bear, that you in the first row?

demkkk-297x600.jpg

I thought that cow giving the dem response was Michael Strahan in drag,