status on AA 281/DFW-ICN diversion to ANC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to type as many posts as you want, using as little or as many words as you are able to grasp with all your mental horsepower.

The Whole Truth remains that this is how you celebrate the best in commercial aviation.
WorldTraveler said:
looks like AA dropped a 772 into ANC enroute to ICN.

what pre-flight check did they not do that necessitated that unscheduled landing?

http://flightaware.c...1605Z/KDFW/PANC

• Banned
to use the words of 700, GROW UP.
and mine

Read what was written and quit arguing for the sake of arguing or to denigrate someone else.

WorldTraveler said:
even Q who I often disagree with said that it is likely none.

And the fact that an AeroMexico flight had a similar diversion just this week with a relatively new aircraft at the same airport says that these things really do happen - and professionals like meto really do work at lots of airlines including AA, AM, and DL and know how to get the plane safely on the ground proves it is part of aviation and not the basis for suggesting right off the bat that something was done wrong.

WorldTraveler said:
Read what was written and quit arguing for the sake of arguing or to denigrate someone else.

Again, here is the Whole Truth:
WorldTraveler said:

what pre-flight check did they not do that necessitated that unscheduled landing?

Now, feel free to write as many post as you wish, using as little or as many words as you are able to grasp with all your mental horsepower, your flamebait remains for all to see.

• Banned
and mine

WorldTraveler said:
even Q who I often disagree with said that it is likely none.

And the fact that an AeroMexico flight had a similar diversion just this week with a relatively new aircraft at the same airport says that these things really do happen - and professionals like meto really do work at lots of airlines including AA, AM, and DL and know how to get the plane safely on the ground proves it is part of aviation and not the basis for suggesting right off the bat that something was done wrong.
GROW UP.

Again, here is the Whole Truth:

WorldTraveler said:

Now, feel free to write as many post as you wish, using as little or as many words as you are able to grasp with all your mental horsepower, your flamebait remains for all to see.

hopefully the mods will do their job for once and get rid of this thread and the asshat for awhile

better yet for good

WT,
Why would your first thought be that someone didn't do a required check? Does nothing go wrong on anything you own?

• Banned
the thread should have never been allowed to be opened.

We are now pages into it and we have yet to see any evidence of the claim in the thread title other than a 5 year old article that says it is based on Boeing data that inflates the number of seats on the 777 while leaving off more than 30 seats on the 333 - both being numbers that are far different from what AA uses on its own fleet.

if an A888 is someone who asks for data to make claims like what has been made here, then I have pity for you and others.

a statistically verifiable claim was made. It needs to be backed up.

Flying low said:
WT,
Why would your first thought be that someone didn't do a required check? Does nothing go wrong on anything you own?

WT will not answer your question.
What he will do is try to slink away and change / deflect the conversation to something else and pretend he is having an intelligent business discussion.
And even if he did provide and answer, it would be a WT Fabricated Fact.  He aviation career in ATL was inside a cubicle and according to some posters on here, he may have gotten canned.

• Banned
again, why weren't you so quick to become indignant when that suggestion was made elsewhere on this board?

the answer is NONE.... here, and with AM, and with DL.

WorldTraveler said:
again, why weren't you so quick to become indignant when that suggestion was made elsewhere on this board?

the answer is NONE.... here, and with AM, and with DL.

So then if you already knew the answer, why post the question in the first place?

Flambait?

Yep, there's the Whole Truth!

WorldTraveler said:
and mine

GROW UP.
Do not quote me nor use my words, you are a sycophant.

WorldTraveler said:
the thread should have never been allowed to be opened.

We are now pages into it and we have yet to see any evidence of the claim in the thread title other than a 5 year old article that says it is based on Boeing data that inflates the number of seats on the 777 while leaving off more than 30 seats on the 333 - both being numbers that are far different from what AA uses on its own fleet.

if an A888 is someone who asks for data to make claims like what has been made here, then I have pity for you and others.

a statistically verifiable claim was made. It needs to be backed up.

This is not about a 777 vs 330

You are the board cancer and need to seek some professional help.

You couldnt handle DL had an emergency so you act like a five year old and post a flamebait thread, take a vacation from the boards and get some mental help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back