Stock Soars after March Traffic Report

B6 stock was hit due to underperformance so this is a somewhat expected return, esp. given that investors were hoping that new mgmt. would improve stock performance.

AA has had an above average amount of operational noise in its numbers so it is hard to know how much their performance has improved based on the market or because of different weather and operational results year over year.

Analysts will ask those types of questions if mgmt. does not clarify them on JBLU's earnings call when it occurs

Soaring stock is bad news?
where did you come up with that?

I simply noted that B6's stock was battered before the change in mgmt. at B6 and investors continue to bet that B6 will pull away from other airlines by increasing earnings.

Dog Wonder said:
Soaring stock is bad news?
No it is not.  There is a certain individual out here that just cannot help himself to bring down good news whenever it is posted about any airline except for Delta.  This is sick and needs some help. No matter what the good news is he will troll every single thread and when good news is posted and not a single word is mentioned about Delta he will still post something negative about it because it was not good news about Delta. And then he will get VERY defensive and go off the edge if anybody has anything negative to report about Delta, he just goes nuts.  It has been a short while since he last exploded and is due to repeat yet again and show his moron colors that he always so truly ends up showing off over and over and over again. The build up has started to increase again just like it always does.  It may not surface again until around July 6th of this year, as we will see again.

I will apologize to all the JB employees for his actions and offer congrats to you all for some very nice numbers being reported--CONGRATS to you all and job well done, keep up the good work.  (just ignore this certain person it really is a more enjoyable forum with him on ignore feature)

Reactions: 2 people
except I never said soaring stock was a bad thing. you didn't read what was written.

I have said that B6' stock had been down for some time because of reduced earnings and hope from investors that new mgmt. would turn things around.

that is now happening, Mint is helping B6 significantly in the transcon markets, and B6 mgmt. seems to be more focused on continuing B6's financial successes.

The only person you need to and can apologize for is yourself.

and your continuous failures to address the topic and instead rip at people is precisely what you should apologize for.