Stupidity Of Choice...

legacy-to-LCC

Veteran
Feb 20, 2004
why, despite your financial hardship and sacrifice, would you attack the "hand that feeds"? idiots!!! there are no right answers or anecdotes to u's financial situation--and those who say that there are dwell in a fantasy world of absolutes, of black and whites. the truth is: blame (and greed) can be located with management; blame (and hollow expectations) can be located with labor. proportions are incalcuable...and, at this point, who cares?!? what matters is that a legacy is dying...A LEGACY IS DYING!!! sidebars and ridicule in the hospital corridor mean absolutely nothing, my friends...
it is not, and never will be, as easy as saying "if you are unhappy, leave"... and, on the other side, you can never convince some people that economic reality is changing, that the days of pan am and eastern, of airline glamour is gone...gone but not lost...
nobody--despite the rage and anger--wants to see their colleague in the unemployment line. we have done the best with the tools we have had for a long, long time. can we not do the same with the tools currently residing in the lofty levels of usairways management? can we?!? can we absorb these temporary sacrifices until profitability enables us to gain the necessary leverage to shape and empower the management structure of this operation? t/a's without such provisions are junk...but, i digress...can we look to a brighter day? where the rays of warmth help thaw some of this pain and hatred??? i am just curious...

Latest posts

Back