Summer fun at the Beaver..

I DO so much miss the Beaver!!! One of the best aviation bars I have been in. A bucket or two of mussels and an endless stream of suds served by some really hot ladies. Oh I miss the Beaver, used to love having to go to Acro for extended maintenance.

The 26th should work for me.. Any other takers?? Any time in mind??

How about 7pm? or would you like to start earlier, say 4pm, and enjoy a little more patio time? Either way works for me.

It would be nice to get some more folks out; normally beer brings them out.

Ahrg! If I was still in Vancouver I''d be there in a minute, but alas I''m here in Northern saskatchewan until the end of Sept.

If anyone is in Southend stop bye the float plane base. We''ve always got cold beer in the fridge.

Max

Hey all, I don''t know about you but I''ll be at the beav on thurs the 26th at 4pm and anyone else who wants to show up is welcome.. If you aren''t sure who is who, just ask for Dale at the bar.. I''ll try to get either a table outside or the tall table next to the door to the deck..

See ya then..

Dale

Hey all, I don''t know about you but I''ll be at the beav on thurs the 26th at 4pm and anyone else who wants to show up is welcome.. If you aren''t sure who is who, just ask for Dale at the bar.. I''ll try to get either a table outside or the tall table next to the door to the deck..

See ya then..

Dale

Dale,

Sorry I didn''t make it. Got stuck in YYC doing some unexpected car repairs- POS pilot car- you know the story.

How''d things go anyways?

Allan

Dale,

Sorry I didn''t make it. Got stuck in YYC doing some unexpected car repairs- POS pilot car- you know the story.

How''d things go anyways?

Allan

Well, it was kind of like this board... Kinda quiet.. I had a great time with a bunch of people I know but nobody from the board that I knew showed up.. Kinda dissapointing but oh well.. We''ll have to get a little more organized and try again.. How''s the airplane treating you?? Got the hang of it yet?? PM me and let me know..

Well, it was kind of like this board... Kinda quiet.. I had a great time with a bunch of people I know but nobody from the board that I knew showed up.. Kinda dissapointing but oh well.. We''ll have to get a little more organized and try again.. How''s the airplane treating you?? Got the hang of it yet?? PM me and let me know..

Biggles,

I guess next time you are out here I have to buy... What can I say.. Let me know when..

Cheers..

Biggles,

I guess next time you are out here I have to buy... What can I say.. Let me know when..

Cheers..

Back