Sweden...to recognize the State of Palastine !

Aug 20, 2002
It's about DAM...Time !   Congrats to the Swedes for taking the first step !

Now before our fellow 'cooler NEO-CONS come on here BASHING Sweden, it would be wise to understand what a violence loving country Sweden is, and how much they Hate Jews, or any other group of people for that matter.
It never fails.  There is something about that small group of countries that will always do decent things, yet it never surprises the majority of people, when they do.......... NORWAY/SWEDEN/DENMARK/The NETHERLANDS and FINLAND !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
In present day ISRAEL !
May want to double check your historical maps. Pretty sure most of former Palestine is not part of current day Israel. Never surprises me how people convent ignore that.

eolesen said:
Manifest destiny is OK for one group, but not another? OK.

Eric,
You've Never Ever heard me justify Manifest Destiny.
What happened along those lines triggered the original and largest holocaust in world history !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Eric,
You've Never Ever heard me justify Manifest Destiny.
What happened along those lines triggered the original and largest holocaust in world history !

BS

Muslims(religion of peace) hold the world record for carnage.

Dr. Koenraad Elst in his article “Was There an Islamic Genocide of Hindus?” states:

“There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 13 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.

temples_destroyed.jpg
The biggest slaughters took place during the raids of Mahmud Ghaznavi (ca. 1000 CE); during the actual conquest of North India by Mohammed Ghori and his lieutenants (1192 ff.); and under the Delhi Sultanate (1206-1526).
"

He also writes in his book "Negation in India":

"The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter."

Back