"SWENSKA" language option on kiosks

Ok speaking of the IT department, I just did the uniform survey and after completion it links you back to Usairways.com. Do they think I need to book a reservation after I took the survey? What bafoons. :lol:

Does it ever end? We are run by morons. :blink: Monkeys could do a better job. :lol:
Ooh don't say that!! LOL Good old Bill Franke (bless his freakish soul) once had the bright idea to announce that he thought trained monkeys could do the work of Flight Attendants.

He was quite popular... for obvious reasons.

Ooh don't say that!! LOL Good old Bill Franke (bless his freakish soul) once had the bright idea to announce that he thought trained monkeys could do the work of Flight Attendants.

How dare you! After another poster referred to how I don't post with too much emotion you have to bring up his name.

He was so disliked that he had his security people interposed between himself and meeting he had regarding systemic operational issues with supervisors and higher at the PHX hanger. It was one of the damnedest things I have ever seen.

He was so disliked that he had his security people interposed between himself and meeting he had regarding systemic operational issues with supervisors and higher at the PHX hanger. It was one of the damnedest things I have ever seen.
Who was his right hand man thru all that?

Who was his right hand man thru all that?

Doug Parker. However, I won't hold that against him in that context. He worked quietly behind the scenes and I really don't believe he was really that pro-Franke, but then that is solely my belief on what I saw and interpreted. For context on my feelings for Parker remember that I can be quite critical of him when I feel it is justified. I do not think that being in the executive suite at the time of Franke qualifies him for derision simply for that.

I remember that Franke speech! We thought "finally some relief at last" and then instead of new ideas, help or even a fake raw-raw speech we got yelled at and told he had given us every tool to succeed and it was all out fault. Worse leader I have ever seen!

Once met a guy that was his neighbor and said he was the biggest jerk he had ever meet.

At least Doug is a pleasant fellow.

Ok speaking of the IT department, I just did the uniform survey and after completion it links you back to Usairways.com. Do they think I need to book a reservation after I took the survey? What bafoons. :lol:

Maybe they think that if you are so exhausted that you have started thinking that management actually cares about your opinion of the uniforms, you need a vacation! :lol:

Here at AA, they do those uniform surveys about once a year. In the 9 years I've been around, not even a pocket handkerchief has changed. And, I don't know anyone who likes our uniforms.

I remember that Franke speech! We thought "finally some relief at last" and then instead of new ideas, help or even a fake raw-raw speech we got yelled at and told he had given us every tool to succeed and it was all out fault. Worse leader I have ever seen!

Once met a guy that was his neighbor and said he was the biggest jerk he had ever meet.

At least Doug is a pleasant fellow.

I've heard that Doug is "a pleasant fellow" in public, but is quite the viper when engaged in conversation privately with someone with whom he is at odds....basically anyone working for LCC who is a union employee.

Back