Swing state election fraud

Are they? How so?

Here at least, when I show up in person, I have to sign an electronic signature pad. That signature looks nothing like the signature on my voter registration card or the signature on my drivers license. Mail in ballots are signed on a table at home so the signature is much easier to match. The reason I am allowed to vote without my signature matching in person is because I look like the picture on my drivers license. Now....is my photo ID faked?

Here at least, when I show up in person, I have to sign an electronic signature pad. That signature looks nothing like the signature on my voter registration card or the signature on my drivers license. Mail in ballots are signed on a table at home so the signature is much easier to match. The reason I am allowed to vote without my signature matching in person is because I look like the picture on my drivers license. Now....is my photo ID faked?
If you do commit fraud I am sure it is much less risky to do so by mail than in person. That is why computer crime is so popular with organized crime. High payout, low risk.

If you do commit fraud I am sure it is much less risky to do so by mail than in person. That is why computer crime is so popular with organized crime. High payout, low risk
But but but...the votes....in person and mail in...were recounted at least once and some were recounted by hand, eliminating "computer error". Bear in mind that since more Trump voters voted in person (that's why he lost - he told his followers not to vote by mail) . IT's kind of funny.....in my state our Secretary of State spent money we didn't have to catch voter fraud. They found 15 instances. All were Republican.

Fomenting the nearest thing to an insurrection that this country has seen in 245 years
If you call that an insurrection than you have broadened the definition to the point of losing all meaning.

That happened January 6, 2021. Trump ceased to be president January 20, 2021.

So you wanted them to remove him for..... 14 days?

Absurd.

You got anything else?

If you call that an insurrection than you have broadened the definition to the point of losing all meaning.

That happened January 6, 2021. Trump ceased to be president January 20, 2021.

So you wanted them to remove him for..... 14 days?

Absurd.

You got anything else?

At that time there was a question if he WOULD leave office. Yes....I think he should have left office officially disgraced.

Latest posts

Back