T - RUMP, wants to Take-Away the GOP Convention from Charlotte, NC.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Does this M O R O N, have the slightest Inkling of how much Badly Needed $$ Revenue, that the city and area of Charlotte, NC, are counting-on, during these Bad Economic Times ??

OR,

Does this NARCISSISTIC D - Bag, even Give-a-Shite ??

The GOP.
The GIFT, That keeps-on-GIVING !!

I guess the Gov of NC needs to think about all those jobs and money that he's pissing away by not guaranteeing that the full convention can take place. All he has to do is make a decision, but hey, we've seen where most Democrat governors are really, really bad at making business based decisions...

Funny how neither of you mention how many convention related jobs in Milwaukee stand to be lost because the Dems might go with a virtual convention.

Maybe because the Democrats aren't using the convention as a bargaining chip to get rules changed you gasbag.

You should be wondering why Trump is trying to kill off his base.

It seems to me that the President is demanding that the Charlotte mayor make a promise that can not be kept. He wants the mayor to guarantee him that holding the convention in Charlotte will not result in any Republicans becoming infected with the virus as a result of packing a convention hall with people not adhering to the social distancing and mask wearing requirements. Why not have him guarantee that no one anywhere on the planet will become infected during the convention? He may lose a few Trumpettes to the virus, but then "the mayor did not keep his promise, did he?" Contract cancelled. Go home.

They didn’t bother to mention the governor and mayor of Clt are Democrats either.

I guess the Gov of NC needs to think about all those jobs and money that he's pissing away by not guaranteeing that the full convention can take place. All he has to do is make a decision, but hey, we've seen where most Democrat governors are really, really bad at making business based decisions...

Funny how neither of you mention how many convention related jobs in Milwaukee stand to be lost because the Dems might go with a virtual convention.

If Biden & Co. were doing the same thing to Mayor Barrett and/or Gov. Evers that Trump is doing, we could have that discussion.

For the record, I hope the DNC convention goes as planned. Even a hybrid one would better than a 100% virtual one.

Off menu: Fiserv Forum is a beautiful facility worth showing off.

It seems to me that the President is demanding that the Charlotte mayor make a promise that can not be kept. He wants the mayor to guarantee him that holding the convention in Charlotte will not result in any Republicans becoming infected with the virus as a result of packing a convention hall with people not adhering to the social distancing and mask wearing requirements. Why not have him guarantee that no one anywhere on the planet will become infected during the convention? He may lose a few Trumpettes to the virus, but then "the mayor did not keep his promise, did he?" Contract cancelled. Go home.

Uh, I’ve seen nothing asking for guarantees against infection. Only a guarantee that they’ll be able to use the facilities in the same fashion as planned without restrictions on the number of attendees. We’ve seen more than enough with Democrats interfering and spying on the Trump campaign from 2016.

Since Bears couldn’t be bothered, here’s what Trump tweeted:

”Plans are being made by many thousands of enthusiastic Republicans, and others, to head to beautiful North Carolina in August”, the president continued. "They must be immediately given an answer by the Governor as to whether or not the space will be allowed to be fully occupied. If not, we will be reluctantly forced to find, with all of the jobs and economic development it brings, another Republican National Convention site. This is not something I want to do. Thank you, and I LOVE the people of North Carolina!"

Given how churches and other groups (except big box stores) have been treated by Democrats and at best being limited to 50-100 people maximums, it’s a reasonable concern.

Last edited:
Did you kick Republican governors doing the sane thing out of the party?

Dog'.

We need to cut Mr. K-I-A (Mr Know-it-all), some slack, because His State is Definitely Going to Turn B L U E, PLUS his state is going to LOSE it's Last remaining 'RED' US Senator (on 11/03), to American Hero, (astronaut) Mark Kelly.

Jesus, John Mccain, must be rolling over in his final resting place, AND former 'RED' Senator Jeff Flake is laughing like crazy !!

Now eolesen, You were saying...........................??????????

Given how churches and other groups (except big box stores) have been treated by Democrats and at best being limited to 50-100 people maximums, it’s a reasonable concern.
You are forgetting who you are talking to.

Democrats left reasonable behind in the 60's.

Dog'.

We need to cut Mr. K-I-A (Mr Know-it-all), some slack, because His State is Definitely Going to Turn B L U E, PLUS his state is going to LOSE it's Last remaining 'RED' US Senator (on 11/03), to American Hero, (astronaut) Mark Kelly.

Jesus, John Mccain, must be rolling over in his final resting place, AND former 'RED' Senator Jeff Flake is laughing like crazy !!

Now eolesen, You were saying...........................??????????
You two make a cute couple

I don't Care if the Gov., or Mayor are TALIBAN.
We're talking about thousands of people Safety, IMBECILE.

The M O R O N has taught you Lemmings Well, with his, I want it, and I want it N O W !!
Other states opening seem too be doing just fine,you don’t see it as it don’t suit your agenda,

Who wants to be in Charlotte in August anyway? Trump was told the heat would melt his makeup into orange goo. He is looking for a way out.

Latest posts