Take..THIS..." To The BANK " !!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Unfortunately I can't get the article to load.

It is an article from the UK Guardian, that states that the MORON is losing/has lost the razor thin support of the folks in WI,MI,PA, and believe-it-or-not IA, that put him @ 1600'.

Just like VEGAS odds are predicting, this D - Bag is gonna' be a " ONE THICK PONY " !!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't get the article to load.

It is an article from the UK Guardian, that states that the MORON is losing/has lost the razor thin support of the folks in WI,MI,PA, and believe-it-or-not IA, that put him @ 1600'.

Just like VEGAS odds are predicting, this D - Bag is gonna' be a " ONE THICK PONY " !!

Probably because it takes an IQ of +1 to be able to successfully copy and paste a link. That seems to be a monumental hurdle for you. That and formulating a coherent sentence.

And anything from the Guardian is considered a rate liberal garbage.

Yup. The Guardian has ties to Bill Gates, and it's long been the paper of choice for the Labour Party.

Go figure that they'd be critical of Trump. Shocker.

I'll look at the election returns from Tuesday. Both CA-25 and WI-7 were won by Republicans 56-44, which is a pretty wide margin. CA-25 is northern LA County plus Lancaster/Palmdale, while WI-7 is northwest WI. Both were GOP seats in 2016, but Clinton won CA-25, and Katie "Thruple" Hill won it in 2018.

The wins are a pretty good indicator of overall enthusiasm, and might show that mail-in voting isn't the benefit some Dems seem to think it is. I suspect early returns showed high GOP response rates from senior citizens, and it's interesting that CA scrambled to create more polling stations at the last moment in areas where the vote leans more blue.

Last edited:
Even better. Here's a poll conducted for CNN, which shows Trump leading Biden 52-47 in battleground states. It's such a bad result that even CNN isn't promoting it...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/cnn-poll-2020/index.html

I've highlighted a few gems that will give Bears the squirts:

In the new poll, 51% of registered voters nationwide back Biden, while 46% say they prefer Trump, while in the battlegrounds, 52% favor Trump and 45% Biden. Partisans are deeply entrenched in their corners, with 95% of Democrats behind Biden and the same share of Republicans behind Trump. The two are close among independents (50% back Trump, 46% Biden, not a large enough difference to be considered a lead), but Biden's edge currently rests on the larger share of voters who identify as Democrats.
The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump). The two run more closely among men (50% Trump to 46% Biden) and the President holds a clear edge among whites (55% Trump to 43% Biden). The poll suggests Biden outpaces Trump among voters over age 45 by a 6-point margin, while the two are near even among those under age 45 (49% Biden to 46% Trump).

People of color leaning 25% Trump could be a game changer.

Latest posts