Teamsters raid was planned and we were right again

Considering the NMB has (or had) a number Obunghole appointees and the Reamsters were the only "union" that outright endorsed the sorry bastard, it comes as no surprise what transpired. It's just payback for a job well done and standard operating procedure by "Chicago on the Potomac".
True we are controlled by a Governement of the money, by the money, and for the money.

Reactions: 2 people
Any chance? C'mon! Since when has a company so quickly supplied an eligibility list for a union representational election? The list some how made it from Fort Worth, Tx. to Washington in a record 4-6 hours the very same day. Now you tell us, do you think the company was involved? Hell yea they were involved. Why did the company so willfully supply the list? Because they were assured by both the TWU and the teamsters that there will be no election as they were going to file with not enough cards to call for an election. This is why the company so easily, and without resistance or a fight, and in just hours after to kill the deadline for AMFA to respond in a timely manner and get on the ballot. This alone should be a HUGE red flag that the company is willing to work with TWU and the teamsters in order to keep the TWU in place as they are always agreeing with the company to concessions and back door deals. If you guys get the chance use the "WRITE-IN" option and put AMFA on the run-off ballot, then watch the company completely freak out...

Just a question on the write-in option. Has a write in ever won election or caused a run off? I know what we have is shady (to say the least) and I am 100% against the IBT slipping in somehow.

Just a question on the write-in option. Has a write in ever won election or caused a run off? I know what we have is shady (to say the least) and I am 100% against the IBT slipping in somehow.
I am sure it has. However I don't personally know of any to throw out to you as examples. I would also assume it has been done since there is rules generated to cover such an act. The membership must come together and be united, and communicate to one another on what they are going to do as a group. I know this is hard to do for such a diverse and large group, but you guys need to do something ASAP before the TWU puts the final nail in the contracts of the mechanics at both airlines. How more can you guys take?

Latest posts