TEAMSTERS vs IAMAW questions from the voters mechs and related

you make me laugh...its common knowledge they outsource utility everywhere except the main hubs on the east side.its also common knowlege they aren't getting their moneys worth for the job they're paying for now...and thats why they're shopping dude.....duh :lol:

now maybe doug will want to cut a LOA to staff utes so we can have more votes?? :lol:

ATTACK...ATTACK... :lol:
Maybe he will cut an LOA but really, even if they are able to find a decent contract company to perform the cleaning, who do you think will cost the company less money?? DP has said that the costs need to remain the same. So if they brought back a bunch of utility employees, do you honestly believe that the cost to the company would be the same or even close??
I would like to see all our own maintenance, cleaning, etc. back within the company but I just don't see it from a dollar standpoint.
Honest question: What are "457 Facility/Utility" as listed in Attachment F?

Maybe he will cut an LOA but really, even if they are able to find a decent contract company to perform the cleaning, who do you think will cost the company less money?? DP has said that the costs need to remain the same. So if they brought back a bunch of utility employees, do you honestly believe that the cost to the company would be the same or even close??
I would like to see all our own maintenance, cleaning, etc. back within the company but I just don't see it from a dollar standpoint.
Honest question: What are "457 Facility/Utility" as listed in Attachment F?
don't have it out but most of the 450 numbered areas were in the jet shop/machine shop areas.....

don't have it out but most of the 450 numbered areas were in the jet shop/machine shop areas.....
It says PIT. Is that where the jet shop/machine shop is/was??

Do you know or have you heard a date for the hearing??

There are no more line utility, only 25 in clt base and 15 in pit base.

Back