Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump

Cruz makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I hear his voice.  Cruz apparently forgets that even if he IS (God help us all) elected president of the US, he is going to have to work with 535 people who still think he's the most miserable SOB ever.  So he will be about as effective as Obama since he will get about as much cooperation from Congress as Obama. 

KCFlyer said:
Cruz makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I hear his voice.  Cruz apparently forgets that even if he IS (God help us all) elected president of the US, he is going to have to work with 535 people who still think he's the most miserable SOB ever.  So he will be about as effective as Obama since he will get about as much cooperation from Congress as Obama.
You and Kevin should seek help for your PTSD over Cruz or Trump becoming president.

Gonna be a long 8 years for you both.

Look at the bright side......Trump or Cruz in and you guys finally get a life on these boards.

Saw on Drudge, Cruz committed delegates freaking out over his losing tradition.....and not wanting a convention fiasco reconsidering going Donald.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't like HIllary, so I'm not voting for her.  I'm also not voting for whoever the republicans field.  the 6 electoral votes for Kansas will go to the republican...whoever it is. So my non vote won't matter.  But if I had to choose a republican candidate, I'd have to pick between the one who will cripple America or the one who could kill America.  And in that case, I'd have to go for Trump.  

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
Can someone reach out and give Pete a cyber hug? It's pretty clear she needs one right now.
Trolling is all you have left apparently.

KCFlyer said:
I don't like HIllary, so I'm not voting for her.  I'm also not voting for whoever the republicans field.  the 6 electoral votes for Kansas will go to the republican...whoever it is. So my non vote won't matter.  But if I had to choose a republican candidate, I'd have to pick between the one who will cripple America or the one who could kill America.  And in that case, I'd have to go for Trump.  
You are braver than I am.
But it's not like a popular vote means anything anyway.
He11, Bush proved that.
B) xUT

Latest posts