Thank You Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

drifterreno

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
Thank you so very much to all of those working the flights from LAX to BKK on Dec 23 and yesterday January 16. My son, who is a world adventurer went to Thailand to take pictures and experience the culture. Some of you might enjoy his journal dsrtrayne.blogspot.com He had a very interesting trip over and he's too tired right now to talk about his trip back. I would personally like to thank the kind and wonderful res agents who put a mother's worries to rest. You helped me follow him on his journey and it was so nice to speak to someone here in this country. I am retired USAirways res agent and it is so nice to know that your company hasen't outsoursed as many of the airlines have. Big hugs to all of you that helped ease my mind and I will be flying you all soon. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Madam!

Rest assured..many of us are still apart of the American Aviation Industry that STILL cares.

We come from an era when it was our responsibility to look after ALL paxs ...especially, their children, parents, spouses.

Safe flying, (without our expert mechanics)

NxNW

Good to hear he was treated well...

I seem to remember a thread where you were "shopping around" for help with Buddy passes? How'd he wind up getting over there (just curious)?

Thanks for remembering. I took everyone's advise and got him a real ticket. Actually it was a consolodator's ticket for $1100 round trip. You folks were so kind and allowed him to come home early for a $100 change fee. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back