The BUSH Adminisration(+ the GOP)

North Slope

Sep 23, 2008
(If I can control my Hysteria for a moment, maybe I'll be able to type) :bleh: :bleh:

What a PERFECT set up,.....A PERFECT STORM if you will.

With their GO-NADS trapped Securely in a Democratic VISE, (most) of the GOP is BEGGING on hands and Knees(think McSAME) for the Democratic CONTROLLED congress to "advance" them 700 Billion $$$'s ! Whats Very Fortunate for the D's, is that Prominant Repugs DO NOT want the BUSH admin. to get a friggin' Nickle !

So what to do ?

Taking a page from the Reagan/"Ollie" Bag Job,(think Iran Hostage release on Innauguration day) the D's can slowly proceed towards giving the money(on Democratic TERMS of Course) to the MORONS who SCREWED this thing up to begin with, Enraging Anyone who's portfolio has gone South(Hows your portfolio been lately Tuggo ?), resulting with massive GOP defections on 11/4.

Throw in McCains "swinging" Chief of staff, which will have Focus on the Family running at TOP SPEED to get away from their McSame endorsement, and a NIT-WIT VP selection, who will HAVE to Face the "real" media sooner than later !

With a HIGHLY regarded, very highly Reputable moderator like PBS Gwen Iffle(SP?)(who's an African American WOMAN, for those of you who may not know), SAY-RAH's "Ducking the Media days" will come to a SCREECHING HALT !!!

With ALL this pressure, I hope that johnny Mac can Hold Up physically !

"Sweet Jesus......... WHAT a COUNTRY." :up: :up: :up:

-... . .- .-. ... / .. ... / -... .- -.-. -.- -.-.-- :ph34r:

:p

...:::[[]]]___===,,,....?////~~~ :huh:

-.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / - --- / --. .. ...- . / .... .. -- / .- -. / .- / ..-. --- .-. / . ..-. ..-. --- .-. - / -... ..- - / .... .. ... / ...-- .-. -.. / --. .-. .- -.. . / ... .--. . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / --. .-. .- -- -- .- .-. / --. .. ...- . / .... .. -- / .- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.- / - .... . / -- --- -.. . .-. .- - --- .-. ... / .... .- ...- . / - --- / -... . / .-. . .- -.. -.-- / - --- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. / - .... . .. .-. / .... .- .. .-. / --- ..- - .-.-.-

Back