The Company And Their Toy Union

Could it be You and Amfa national supplied the list prior to filing? I could be sitting next to you, Gary, Don or Dan! Or could it be, I work at Amfa National!

Checking it Out said:
Could it be You and Amfa national supplied the list prior to filing? I could be sitting next to you, Gary, Don or Dan! Or could it be, I work at Amfa National!
Yeah, and I am a TWU Officer drawing $143,000.00 from AA mangement in exchange for selling out the membership. And the tooth fairy is real.

Decision 2004 said:
Yeah, and I am a TWU Officer drawing $143,000.00 from AA mangement in exchange for selling out the membership. And the tooth fairy is real.
Tooth fairy! My kids still believe!

Thanks I need a Good laugh!

Quit dreaming! You will not receive this kind of pay! The members keep rejecting you when you run for office! It will not change even if we change Unions! Which at this point is highly unlikely!

Checking it Out said:

Quit dreaming! You will not receive this kind of pay! The members keep rejecting you when you run for office! It will not change even if we change Unions! Which at this point is highly unlikely!
AMFA officials do not get compensated like the TWU officials.

And they dont accept $3 million a year from the company either.

Highly unlikely. Isnt that what you said about AMFA getting enough cards?

CIO,

Once again you have it all wrong.

I do not need to be elected to win, and this is not about me.

Getting rid of the TWU makes every mechanic in the industry a winner!

Decision 2004 said:
CIO,

Once again you have it all wrong.

I do not need to be elected to win, and this is not about me.

Getting rid of the TWU makes every mechanic in the industry a winner!
Not only will it be a victory for every mechanic, it will be a victory for unionism!

Bob Owens said:
Checking it Out said:

AMFA officials do not get compensated like the TWU officials.

And they dont accept $3 million a year from the company either.

Highly unlikely. Isnt that what you said about AMFA getting enough cards?
I believe you do not know what you are talking about Bob!

Some of the locals are complaining about the amfa officials being paid so much the locals will be broke in short order! So go figure!

I beleive Bob, you have been collecting money from the company many times while representing the members! I beliieve the members need to be represented! Apparently you do not!

Who represents more members in the Airline Industry? TWU or Amfa?

Who Has the Least amount of members on Layoff in comparrision to active members? TWU or Amfa?

Who has more airlines, they represent members at? TWU or Amfa?

Checking it Out said:

Who Has the Least amount of members on Layoff in comparrision to active members? TWU or Amfa?

Yeah,

It's all about the dues with you jack-asses.

Who LEADS the INDSUTRY in worker CONCESSIONS?

Checking it Out said:

Again you try to change the direction of this AMFA drive. First of all it is about AMT's and Class and Craft. So the question is Which Union represents more AMT's in this industry?

Not the TWU, care to guess again?
I'll spell it out for you.

"A.M.F.A."

Got it now? You see it's a class and Craft issue. But you fail to acknowledge this since you stand to lose plenty. Keep up the great work.

So if you want to compare layoffs then compare apples with apples.

AMFA represents AMT's and Related at 8 Airlines.

How many airlines does the TWU represent AMT's and related? Please enlighten us.