The NLRB made it easier for an employer to oust.....

Do you support the TWU/IAM Association?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Rogallo

Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
The National Labor Relations Board made it easier for an employer to oust a union after getting evidence that a majority of workers no longer supports that union. Nice.

Here you go American Airlines. I'll start the questionnaire. Feel free to use this poll in you decisions regarding TRO's. PRO's.....etc. etc.

Why of course. I should have know! Pardon my ignorance. Unionized Airline workers hands are tied through all sorts of gov't regulations.

Tell me again. What do I pay union dues for?

As union members we are but pawns to union leaders who gladly use are dues so the higher ups in the union can live high and care free.
Wow sounds like the same things they like to accuse the big wigs in the company.
We have very little say especially in contract negotiations and then when we are told the truth that the company is offering a solid agreement the leaders refuse to let us dues payers to vote.
It’s just a huge joke

Reactions: bigjets
The NLRA and NLRB have ZERO jurisdiction in the Airlines.

Excluded from coverage under the Act are public-sector employees (employees of state, federal and local governments and their sub-divisions), agricultural and domestic workers, independent contractors, workers employed by a parent or spouse, employees of air and rail carriers covered by the Railway Labor Act, and supervisors (although supervisors that have been discriminated against for refusing to violate the NLRA may be covered).

Latest posts