delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Hillary vs. Obama
by Robert Novak
Posted: 11/17/2007

Agents of Sen. Hillary Clinton are spreading the word in Democratic circles that she has scandalous information about her principal opponent for the party's presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama, but has decided not to use it. The nature of the alleged scandal was not disclosed.

This word-of-mouth among Democrats makes Obama look vulnerable and Clinton look prudent. It comes during a dip for the front-running Clinton after she refused to take a stand on New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's now discarded plan to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

Experienced Democratic political operatives believe Clinton wants to avoid a repetition of 2004, when attacks on each other by presidential candidates Howard Dean and Richard Gephardt were mutually destructive and facilitated John Kerry's nomination.

Is this blackmail?

She must have gotten the info from those nasty FBI files.

Just like when Bill was running the show...or should I say Hillary?

Is this blackmail?

She must have gotten the info from those nasty FBI files.

Just like when Bill was running the show...or should I say Hillary?

JMHO.... she's feeling the heat getting turned up and is just trying to deflect it towards her opponents.

I say if she has something on Obama its time to put up or shut up!

Or this could just be a rumor Mr. Novak heard and HC has nothing on BO.

From THEIR time in the Big House...I'd say its SOP.

You guys seem so surprised....your little darling is reported to have engineered the character

assassinations of 'all those women who lied about Bill'.

I'll be frank...both parties do it but it seems the Clinton's excelled.

This is what you defend. :lol:

An Expert at Scandal

Hillary wasn't born and bred in the world of political scandal – far from it. In fact her family were Republicans and young Hillary supported the1964 presidential bid of Barry Goldwater, the archconservative senator from Arizona. Unphased by his loss, she continued her conservative ways by becoming the president of the Wellesley College chapter of College Republicans.

But with her exposure at Wellesley to the radical leftist Saul Alinsky and her subsequent introduction to Yale Law School's draft-dodging leftist Bill Clinton, the die was cast for her hate-America's-military-intelligence-defense establishment. To the smartest woman in the world and her then-boyfriend, the path to changing what they hated was clear: Get power and hold onto it no matter what it takes!

What it took in Arkansas was first learning and then becoming a scandal expert. Within months of taking up residence in the White House, Hillary put her expertise to work.

In May 1993, the co-president was accused of having a central hand in firing several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office, the better to give the pricey travel business to her Hollywood pals, Linda Bloodworth Thomason and Harry Thomason. In true scandal-mode form, Hillary denied everything and when Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray investigated Travelgate, he concluded that there was substantial evidence that involved Hillary but not enough to warrant an indictment.

A couple of months later, in July 1993, White House Deputy Counsel Vince Foster was said to have committed suicide, although the case for his murder has been made persuasively by, among others, Christopher Ruddy, in his 1993 book, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster: An Investigation."

But the case didn't end there. In 1996, Hillary was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering the removal of potentially damaging files related to Whitewater from Foster's office on the night of his death. Hillary denied everything, once again proving her adeptness in the scandal briar patch.

In June 1996, White House security head Craig Livingstone, a political operative and former bouncer, illegally obtained over 700 FBI files of mostly White House personnel from former Republican administrations. Hillary was accused of requesting the files and, in fact, hiring Mr. Livingstone, but she denied everything to yet another Independent Counsel, and Filegate became one more notch in her briar patch scandal belt.

Ultimately, her co-presidency brought about the fall of more elected and appointed members of her regime, as well as "friendsâ€￾ who met untimely deaths, were indicted, pleaded the fifth, fled the country, and were imprisoned, than in any administration in American history.

▪ Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates.

▪ Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation.

▪ Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify.

▪ Most number of witnesses to die suddenly.

▪ First president sued for sexual harassment.

▪ First president accused of rape.

▪ First president to be held in contempt of court.

▪ First president to be impeached for personal malfeasance.

▪ First first lady to come under criminal investigation.

▪ Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign-contribution case.

▪ Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions.

▪ Number of Starr-Ray investigation convictions or guilty pleas to date: one governor, one associate attorney general and two Clinton business partners: 14.

▪ Number of Cabinet members who came under criminal investigation: 5.

▪ Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine that were convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47.

▪ Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33.

▪ Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61.

▪ Number of congressional witnesses who pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122.

▪ Guilty pleas and convictions obtained by Donald Smaltz in cases involving charges of bribery and fraud against former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy and associated individuals and businesses: 15; acquitted or overturned cases (including Espy): 6.

▪ Clinton machine crimes for which convictions were obtained: drug trafficking, 3; racketeering, extortion, bribery, 4; tax evasion, kickbacks, embezzlement, 2; fraud, 12; conspiracy, 5; fraudulent loans, illegal gifts, 1; illegal campaign contributions, 5; money laundering, 6; perjury, et al.

▪ Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar: Bill Kennedy, 116; Harold Ickes, 148; Ricki Seidman, 160; Bruce Lindsey, 161; Bill Burton, 191; Mark Gearan, 221; Mack McLarty, 233; Neil Egglseston, 250; John Podesta, 264; Jennifer O'Connor, 343; Dwight Holton 348; Patsy Thomasson, 420; Jeff Eller, 697; and Hillary Clinton, 250.

Believe it or not, this exhaustive list omits even lengthier lists – on public record – of crimes investigated, public officials and reporters intimidated, threatened and muzzled, and the raft of dead people associated with the Clintons who died by guns, knives, alleged suicides, etc. See http://members.tripod.com/~rcjustice/pres.html and http://prorev.com/legacy.htm.

According to Candace E. Jackson in her book, “The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine,â€￾ Hillary “was right there in the inner circle taking a lead in giving these women zero credibility, in attacking them in public and through the press and in participating in all of these scare tactics, like hiring private investigators to threaten them and follow them…[she] is either as misogynistic as her husband or she is simply willing to conspire to mistreat women if that's what it takes to preserve their political careers."

From the vast,rightwing conspiracy

handbook

I'm sorry....but of course its all hogwash.

From the vast,rightwing conspiracy

handbook

I'm sorry....but of course its all hogwash.

Please Delldude.

Joan Swirsky?

This is your source??? the author and editor of this garbage?

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/homeland.php?id=697390

"Liberal pathology"

"I suspect that at the core of liberal “thinkingâ€￾ is the same kind of pathology that characterizes other mental disorders, i.e., a glitch in the brain that produces “feelingsâ€￾ and behavior over which liberals have no control."

If you have to resort to this to prove a point, you are most definitely running out of options. Geez. :rolleyes:

He he he....you guys assassinate the messenger......but whether or not you like the message....

what she listed is all documented.....get around that. :shock:

Did I miss her evaluation of the current administration or the previous 3 or 4 admins. I am curious if Clinton was par for the course or if it was substantially worse than any other administration. I seem to recall that Regan had a butt load of people under investigation.

Thing is, that list could be substantially shorter as anyone can be "under investigation" for damn near anything, especially if you have a hostile Congress. What matters are the ones that were actually convicted. Given the 'impeachment' for the BJ in the White House I would think an impeachment for the current admin for malfeasance would be a slam dunk but it would give the appearance of retaliation with little political gain for all the effort. The corruption and ineptitude of this admin are already evident.

I do wish she would have included sources to back up her allegations.

Did I miss her evaluation of the current administration or the previous 3 or 4 admins. I am curious if Clinton was par for the course or if it was substantially worse than any other administration. I seem to recall that Regan had a butt load of people under investigation.

Thing is, that list could be substantially shorter as anyone can be "under investigation" for damn near anything, especially if you have a hostile Congress. What matters are the ones that were actually convicted. Given the 'impeachment' for the BJ in the White House I would think an impeachment for the current admin for malfeasance would be a slam dunk but it would give the appearance of retaliation with little political gain for all the effort. The corruption and ineptitude of this admin are already evident.

I do wish she would have included sources to back up her allegations.

First of all....the article was and is about the clintons...

Her sources are and were indicated if you'd take off those rose colored glasses.

First of all....the article was and is about the clintons...

Her sources are and were indicated if you'd take off those rose colored glasses.

Could you please point out those sources please. I seemed to have missed them.

I am fully aware the pieces was intended to trash the Clintons. If she wanted her piece to carry more (any)weight, it would have been interesting had she gone back several administrations and conducted the same "investigation" of them to show how much worse the Clinton administration was in comparison to say, Regan, Carter, Bush I or Bush II.

Most of the article is 'opinion' such as Contempt for Women: The world got its first glimpse of Hillary’s shabby character when she was co-running for the co-presidency in 1992 and – with what turned out to be supreme irony – told Steve Kroft on "60 Minutes" that she "wouldn't be some 'stand by your man' woman like [country-music icon] Tammy Wynette." and other statements which have little meaning since anyone can be under investigation such as Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation. (By the way, where is the source for that statement?).

Yes Clinton was corrupt, he is a politician after all. Should he be in jail? Probably so. Should he have company? Most definitely. Would that company be equally distributed between Rep/Dems? Most likely yes. Had Nixon been alive, he would have been in an adjoining cell block (B&E is illegal last I checked).

Like I keep saying over and over. You keep trotting all this out pretending like your Sh1t does not stink. I openly admist that Clinton was a corrupt. Are you willing to admit the same of your POTUS?

I am fully aware the pieces was intended to trash the Clintons. If she wanted her piece to carry more (any)weight, it would have been interesting had she gone back several administrations and conducted the same "investigation" of them to show how much worse the Clinton administration was in comparison to say, Regan, Carter, Bush I or Bush II.

Most of the article is 'opinion' such as Contempt for Women:

Why are you crying?

Poor Ole Puss!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afzaWucwShE

C'mon you guys..........(You know who you are) !!!!

WHAT part of.."What goes around, comes around", don't you "2" old farts understand ..HUH ???????????

People like ME/KCFlyer/Garfield and perhaps some others,............Got CORNHOLED :shock: , since Katherine Harris/Fla. (2000), and the "Swift Boaters" (2004) put..EL CHIMPO + DIRTY DICK in office.

Did we "like it" ?.............HEL* NO !............../"Did we DIE" (thankfully)............NO !

Now............flip the coin over.

HILLARY will be the next POTUS !!

Will you "like it" ?.............HEL* NO !.........../"Will you DIE" (hopefully)..............NOT !

Jeez, it's not rocket science.

Latest posts

Back