There is NO Sweeter Sound than . . . . . . . .

Not 3or4%! Caif
That is 3 percent of total infections not 3 percent of the United States population.
La there is more than a good chance it is well below that! The Standford University Study of those affected with the virus in Santa Clara county of northern California shows a 50%- 85% positive rate of those tested! And a similar USC study in the Los Angles County showed 28%-55% results in their study! ........ With an increase in those affected, and the death rate staying the same, it means the percentage of deaths would decrease substantially to well below 1% of those infected!! ...... But seeing that both studies were conducted in the liberal State of California, they could not have this, and are trying to challenge their findings! https://www.wired.com/story/new-covid-19-antibody-study-results-are-in-are-they-right/

Last edited:
Not 3or4%! Caif

La there is more than a good chance it is well below that! The Standford University Study of those affected with the virus in Santa Clara county of northern California shows a 50%- 85% positive rate of those tested! And a similar USC study in the Los Angles County showed 28%-55% results in their study! ........ With an increase in those affected, and the death rate staying the same, it means the percentage of deaths would decrease substantially to well below 1% of those infected!! ...... But seeing that both studies were conducted in the liberal State of California, they could not have this, and are trying to challenge their findings! https://www.wired.com/story/new-covid-19-antibody-study-results-are-in-are-they-right/
I want to wait for more information first before making any public comments.

My sister is an RN in an ER. I have not really talked to her yet as I have avoided contacting her due to her strenuous work schedule. I would like to ask her about the methodology used to test for COVID 19. I question the validity of these testing claims when the hospitals themselves are claiming they can't get testing kits.

There is also the issue that Stanford is a liberal arts college. That study would have a lot more credence if ran by say... MIT, a college known for physical sciences.

I am not dismissing the study, I am saying I see some red flags there.

My sister is an RN in an ER. I have not really talked to her yet as I have avoided contacting her due to her strenuous work schedule. I would like to ask her about the methodology used to test for COVID 19. I question the validity of these testing claims when the hospitals themselves are claiming they can't get testing kits.

There is also the issue that Stanford is a liberal arts college. That study would have a lot more credence if ran by say... MIT, a college known for physical sciences.

I understand. But USC is not. USC Medical has a good repitation. Trump has a razor edge desitions to make. I heard there were 26 million that put in for unemployment checks nationwide, These people have to feed their kids, pay their rent, or mortgages to pay, car payments to make! The election is coming up quickly, and the Democrats want to keep as much pressor on Trump as possible!

Actual stats are coming in and showing a big disparity from the official “projections”.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthc...in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation

I understand. But USC is not. USC Medical has a good repitation. Trump has a razor edge desitions to make. I heard there were 26 million that put in for unemployment checks nationwide, These people have to feed their kids, pay their rent, or mortgages to pay, car payments to make! The election is coming up quickly, and the Democrats want to keep as much pressor on Trump as possible!

Just as the left panders fictional global warming junk science they see political capital in CV lockdown junk science. The only way they think they can beat Trump is by pandering fear and promoting lockdowns to crater the once thriving economy. No matter what happens.

Just as the left panders fictional global warming junk science they see political capital in CV lockdown junk science. The only way they think they can beat Trump is by pandering fear and promoting lockdowns to crater the once thriving economy. No matter what happens.

The way the Democrats beat the M O R O N, is to just let the MORON keep talking !!
Don't pay any attention to THAT SOUND as you walk across the ICE !

The Economy wont have enough time to rebound before Nov.!
The Unemployment rate wont have enough time to rebound before Nov!

PLEASE, Mitch Mcconnell, PLEASE keep talking about states going BANKRUPT. (As GOV. Cuomo said to MMc, " GO AHEAD, push that Idiocy, " I DARE YOU " !

The NY Times, the WASHINGTON Post and CNN have the Orange Baboon TRAPPED in a cross-fire that he can't escape from.
There aren't ENOUGH Half-Wits like Insp69 in the USA to save his worthless Arse, this time around.

As I say, Pay NO attention to that CRACKING SOUND beneath your feet, as you walk across the ICE on that very deep Lake !

LaLi--

Ask your sister what she thinks an acceptable fatality rate might be. 200K? 1 M?
Being melodramatic are we?

Nobody wants anyone to die but we have tough decisions to make.

Tyson already said we can expect disruption in our food supply chain due to the forced shutdown of processing plants.

I could just as easily ask you how acceptable it is for people to lose homes due to lack of work, small businesses to fail due to lack of customers, and Americans going hungry due to lack of food processing and distribution.

The truth is Kev there is no right answer.

Actual stats are coming in and showing a big disparity from the official “projections”.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthc...in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation
That is why I would rather wait before making a public statement about where I stand on the subject. I do believe the statistics have been very inflated because I have heard that hospitals are attributing deaths to COVID-19 without doing any sort of testing.

No where near the long term damage done by the hysteria whipped up by opportunistic politicians and their compliment media.
I have that concern as well.

Reactions: WillSmith
Being melodramatic are we?

Nope. Ask her. Seriously. I'm curious what number a medical professional would deem acceptable.

Nobody wants anyone to die but we have tough decisions to make.

Cool, cool. So which member(s) of your family can we sacrifice at the altar of capitalism? Let's exempt your sister, since she's ostensibly saving other lives.

How about an elderly parent? They've had a long life, right?

Maybe an infant niece or nephew? I mean, why not? It's not like you know them that well yet.

Tyson already said we can expect disruption in our food supply chain due to the forced shutdown of processing plants.

...Which is a damning indictment of both the shitty working conditions in the plant, and America's addiction to processed food. Maybe just don't eat chicken, LaLi. it's an easy choice to make.

The truth is Kev there is no right answer.

The right answer is "save your fellow American's life."

That is why I would rather wait before making a public statement about where I stand on the subject. I do believe the statistics have been very inflated because I have heard that hospitals are attributing deaths to COVID-19 without doing any sort of testing.

Agreed, some of the statistics coming out from some of the hospitals have been padded.
Nope. Ask her. Seriously. I'm curious what number a medical professional would deem acceptable.

Cool, cool. So which member(s) of your family can we sacrifice at the altar of capitalism? Let's exempt your sister, since she's ostensibly saving other lives.

How about an elderly parent? They've had a long life, right?

Maybe an infant niece or nephew? I mean, why not? It's not like you know them that well yet.

...Which is a damning indictment of both the shitty working conditions in the plant, and America's addiction to processed food. Maybe just don't eat chicken, LaLi. it's an easy choice to make.

The right answer is "save your fellow American's life."

So many tired hollow leftie talking points...

Here’s another reason to suspect the numbers becoming out.

Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3000638001?__twitter_impression=true