This Happened in Orlando Today

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Minnie Mouse was fighting with Mickey Mouse to see which one had to go out and look for employment. So they argued for some time and finally they both broke down and filled out an Application with Delta Airlines in Orlando, Fl. Mickey got to the airport first and he filled out the application. He completed it and the Station Manager Interviewed Mickey right on the spot. The interview went on for about 30 minutes then the Orlando Station Manager Thanked Mickey and told him that Delta Would be contacting Him soon. So Mickey left and hailed a taxi and left. In another taxi just as Mickey left, out came Minnie. She went over to the Delta Airlines Desk and asked for an Application. The Station Manager thought something was rather weird that all of a sudden they were getting applications, but he gave one to Minnie and told her to fill it out. She completed the application and handed it in to the Station Manager. He looked it over and the Station Manager interviewed her then. The interview went on for 30 minutes, and then the Station Manager told Her that Delta would be contacting Her soon. So She left in a taxi, and behind her was another taxi pulling up. Well out came Goofy and Winnie the Pooh along with Mickey. Minnie Mouse seen this looking out the back window and asked the taxi driver to please pull back around. Goofy Winnie and Mickey went up to the Delta Counter and said to the agent, "I would like three tickets on your next flight." The agent says, "Where would you like to go?" Winnie and Mickey said in unison, "New York City" while Goofy yelled out "Las Vegas". "OK" the agent said, "That will be $600 for all three tickets", They each fork out $200 each and the agent hand them their ticket. So off they went to the flights. Just after they went past security, Minnie walks up to the counter, and ask the agent, "have you seen three guys come in here?". The agent said " Yes there were three guys just here, two of them booked a ticket for New York City and One to Las Vegas." Minnie stood there and thought for a moment. Then the station Manager came out of his office. He saw Minnie at the counter looking a bit puzzled. He went over and asked Minnie what was wrong, and she replied, "2 Guys went to New York City, 1 Guy went to Las Vegas. Which way do I go?" The Station Manager stood there and thought why would she wanted to know that but he decided to Hire her right then. "Well Minnie, today is your lucky day. Delta Airlines has just decided to hire you." She became so happy, she started hugging and kissing the Station Manager. So the Station Manager told her that she would become a Flight Attendant and they needed one right away. Minnie accepts the position. The Station Manager says that she was to work the Las Vegas Flight! So Minnie hurried up and put her New Uniform on and went to the plane. She boarded the plane, and Goofy was on that plane. Minnie thought Mickey would be on the Las Vegas flight because he doesn't like the cold. So the plane takes off for Las Vegas and she dicovered that Goofy was the only one going to Las Vegas. Minnie goes over to Goofy and ask him "Where is Mickey?" Goofy starts to studder and then replies, " Winnie and Mickey went to New York City. They went up there to see about a job for you." Minnie replies, "A job for me? OH, he thought that I couldn't do it myself, well that little rodent." So she jumped out of the plane before it left the gate, she then ran over to where the New York City Planes gate. She approached Mickey and started fighting with Him, Security and the Station Manager all came over to see what was happening and then broke up the fight. The Station Manager asked Minnie" Why were you not on the Las Vegas flight?." She replied, " I did go over there and Goofy told me that Mickey was going to New York City so I had to come over here before he left, so He wouldn't have to go to New York City to help get me a job." The station Manager said, "Why he just applied for a job here himself" And the station manager decided right there and then as the New York City plane departed, "Well Mickey, I can not hire you do to your instability in the Family." Mickey starts to cry, and the Station Manager said to Minnie, " You are Fired, for leaving your post, and picking a fight with a customer." Winnie says to the Station Manager, "Well since the Las Vegas flight is waiting on a Flight Attendant, Can you Hire me?" The station Manager stands there and says "OK, Get over there right away" So Winnie goes over to the Las Veas flight and see Goofy on board. Goofy says to Winnie " What happened to Minnie?" Winnie goes to Goofy, "You didn't think you were gonna let them leave Orlando, old Walt Disney would be upset. And Walt told us to go to Las Vegas and place a wager on Mickey and Minnie getting Back together." Goofy replies, " Oh, That is smart of Mr. Disney. He is betting on His own team, just like Pete Rose!"

I don't usually do this, but that was just plain retarded. Exactly what was the point of that other than to completely waste 2 minutes of my time?