This is insane

A man was today sentenced for threatening a female worker at a health centre in Bromley-By-Bow because of the way she was dressed.
Snaresbrook Crown Court heard Mohammed Amin also hurled abuse at a doctor he believed was a Christian and threatened him with violence if he was reported to police.

The 37-year-old, from Walthamstow, entered St Andrew’s Health Centre and gave a note to the Muslim worker stating that she was not following the Islamic dress code.

Today he was sentenced to an 18 month community order after being convicted of two counts of racially/religiously aggravated Section 4 Public Order Act offences against NHS staff on February 7.

Det Con Ami Henderson of the Met’s Central East Command Unit said: “We believe Amin regularly approached Muslim women, or women he perceived to be Muslim, in Tower Hamlets and confronted them about their appearance.

One comment under the report says he should have received a prison sentence. Another says "As an Ex-muslim I know what he is going through. Islam teaches to be a police on other people. And because of that, he behaved this way. This is what Islam worries about: free minds, free thoughts, and free women."

I am sure some leftist will come along and tell the female worker and doctor that they must be "tolerant". After all if they stand up against these attacks on their traditions and culture then they must be racists and bigots right?

53808788_2167993306600862_5264509223374422016_n.jpg

Reactions: Zom JFK
And Rome still controls England? Or did the Scots figure out that a boat could get them around it?
And do you know how long the Romans ruled? And if my memory serves me, it wasn't the Scots that brought them down. What brought them down, was internal corruption........ Sound familiar?

Well,well,well......looky here!!!
Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

Last edited:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...02J7FCk5hDWoyDOBD63riNgaT8MmaZMbApJa5-v7UnpWg

Ludlow was handed a life sentence at the Old Bailey today and ordered to serve at least 15 years behind bars. He hung his head as his sentence was read.
Between March 15 and April 19, Ludlow prepared to drive a van through busy crowds, bought a phone under a false name and wrote down attack plans later found ripped up in a bin.

Ludlow ...researched potential targets, including St Paul's Cathedral and a Shia mosque in Romford, East London. But he identified Oxford Street as an'ideal' target, writing: 'It is expected nearly 100 could be killed in the attack'.

Lewis Ludlow, from Rochester in Kent . . . made videos saying how much he hates the UK and loves death.
In one of the videos, the 26-year-old, who called himself 'The Eagle', said into the camera: 'I pledge allegiance to the Islamic State. We love death as much as you love life.'

He added that he has 'nothing for this country' and: 'I spit on your citizenship, your passport - you can go to hell with that.'
The Islamist signs off his sick clip by growling that he hopes to 'establish the sharia (Islamic law) over your necks whether you like it or not and may we destroy all of what you hold dear.'

In a second video he recorded he says: 'This is the eagle. I pledge allegiance to Islamic State,' before ranting: 'I grew up amongst you people and learned about your debauchery your kufr (non-belief) shirk (idolatry/polytheism) and i have made my allegiance clear, who I stand with.'

Referencing the terror group's leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, he says: 'May his name strike terror and fear into your hearts always.'
The extremist first came to the attention of police in 2010 when he attended a demonstration led by radical preacher Anjem Choudary and his banned Al-Muhajiroun (ALM) group.

Thank god for open borders, multiculturalism and "tolerance". :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to
the El Chappo trial?

Once it became known that he gave money to Democrats, it vanished from news cycle.

Latest posts