This is why we have the death penalty

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-n...s-body-over-mexico-border-charged-with-murder

AR-161009689.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

These people were trafficking the babies mother and then killed her child. Now if convicted the tax payers are burdened with the cost to support them for the rest of their life.

Frankly I am getting tired of our government saddling the taxpayers with the cost to support heinous criminals. We treat criminals better in this country than we do our own veterans.

These people are nothing more than modern day slavers and child murderers.

Below are parts of the article.

A Whittier couple accused of
killing a 4-year-old girl, whose body they carried to Mexico in a duffel bag, will now be tried in Los Angeles County.

The couple was also charged with human trafficking to commit pimping/pandering, torture and assault on a child causing death.

Becerra and Hartley are accused of trafficking a woman between Nov. 7, 2012 and Aug. 9, 2016. The couple allegedly seized the woman’s daughter, severely abused her between January to August and killed her on Aug. 9, according to the prosecutor.

Ardalani said Hartley and Becerra face a life sentence if convicted of all the charges.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-n...s-body-over-mexico-border-charged-with-murder

AR-161009689.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

These people were trafficking the babies mother and then killed her child. Now if convicted the tax payers are burdened with the cost to support them for the rest of their life.

Frankly I am getting tired of our government saddling the taxpayers with the cost to support heinous criminals. We treat criminals better in this country than we do our own veterans.

These people are nothing more than modern day slavers and child murderers.

Below are parts of the article.

A Whittier couple accused of
killing a 4-year-old girl, whose body they carried to Mexico in a duffel bag, will now be tried in Los Angeles County.

The couple was also charged with human trafficking to commit pimping/pandering, torture and assault on a child causing death.

Becerra and Hartley are accused of trafficking a woman between Nov. 7, 2012 and Aug. 9, 2016. The couple allegedly seized the woman’s daughter, severely abused her between January to August and killed her on Aug. 9, according to the prosecutor.

Ardalani said Hartley and Becerra face a life sentence if convicted of all the charges.

So you want Sharia Law?
It's quick and brutal.
No long winded trial, no DNA, etc...
Just 3 people testify 'you did it', a quick trial, then 'off with the head'.
Is that what you propose?
What about 'due process'?
Inquiring minds want to know... :D

Didn't you know that anyone with scary tattoos are automatically guilty. Face tattoo is an instant felon deserving of the death penalty.

I wish I could color my respose. It makes it more important. :confused:

So you want Sharia Law?
It's quick and brutal.
No long winded trial, no DNA, etc...
Just 3 people testify 'you did it', a quick trial, then 'off with the head'.
Is that what you propose?
What about 'due process'?
Inquiring minds want to know... :D

Did I say I wanted Sharia Law?

No.

Did I say I wanted an execution without due process?

No.

This is a typical libtard tactic. You are trying to base an argument on events that never happened and statements that were never said in an attempt to manipulate public perception.

Now here is something you can quote me on. We need to start using the death penalty in this country to punish heinous crimes instead of burdening the tax payers with the cost of decades of incarceration.

Why should decades of my tax dollars go toward providing food, clothing, and medical care toward a sex trafficking child murderer?

When you have a good answer for that let me know.

Didn't you know that anyone with scary tattoos are automatically guilty. Face tattoo is an instant felon deserving of the death penalty.

I wish I could color my respose. It makes it more important. :confused:

Funny, nobody mentioned face tattoos....... except you.

Another libtard trying to push a fantasy based discrimination angle.

Did I say I wanted Sharia Law?

No.

Did I say I wanted an execution without due process?

No.

This is a typical libtard tactic. You are trying to base an argument on events that never happened and statements that were never said in an attempt to manipulate public perception.

Now here is something you can quote me on. We need to start using the death penalty in this country to punish heinous crimes instead of burdening the tax payers with the cost of decades of incarceration.

Why should decades of my tax dollars go toward providing food, clothing, and medical care toward a sex trafficking child murderer?

When you have a good answer for that let me know.

So what was the point of this thread?
Another HillBilley wish list?
We have due process, but you already know that.
Just because 'the media' (which is precarious at best) portrays a case in a certain light does not mean you have to go "ALL IN".
That's what law makers do.
But I am sure you and your HillBilley brethren know what's best.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-killer-barney-fuller-jr-who-asked-to-be-executed-is-put-to-death/

Don't know where you have been, but the death penalty is alive and well.

Oklahoma is the state that screwed it up so bad that they had to step back.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195331/number-of-murders-in-the-us-by-state/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offenders_executed_in_the_United_States_in_2015

13,384 homicides vs 28 executions in 2015.

I would say it's a bit...... underutilized.

Let's see if you can do basic math Glenn. What percent is that?

Alive and well.... you have to be kidding.

So what was the point of this thread?
Another HillBilley wish list?
We have due process, but you already know that.
Just because 'the media' (which is precarious at best) portrays a case in a certain light does not mean you have to go "ALL IN".
That's what law makers do.
But I am sure you and your HillBilley brethren know what's best.

Just out of curiosity, when will Hillary Clinton be subjected to "due process" for her laundry list of crimes?

You never answered my question.

Do you even have an answer for that?

I find it odd how liberals push "tolerance" and then call someone they don't even know a "HillBilley".

On what premise do you apply that stereotype to me?

You are a bigot using a stereotype to paint me as unintelligent, uneducated, and unsophisticated to manipulate public opinion.

Just out of curiosity, when will Hillary Clinton be subjected to "due process" for her laundry list of crimes?

What crimes were committed, filed and/or prosecuted....?
Er, NONE!
Just in your HillBilley mind.

Do you even have an answer for that?

I would say none. But I am not the judge.
Apparently, you think you are.
But that's how you HillBillies roll.
You have already decided and it doesn't matter if you can prove your slander or not.
You HillBillies suck because you don't look at all sides as your "HATE" for anything not RepubliRat is wrong.
You 'folks' continue to support an ID-10T and justify his crimes.

I find it odd how liberals push "tolerance" and then call someone they don't even know a "HillBilley".

On what premise do you apply that stereotype to me?

You are a bigot using a stereotype to paint me as unintelligent, uneducated, and unsophisticated to manipulate public opinion.

If the name fits, it's yours and you justify a 'HillBilley" badge almost as much as your delusional supporters.

Attachments

• HillBilly10Commandments.jpg
    HillBilly10Commandments.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 259
What crimes were committed, filed and/or prosecuted....?
Er, NONE!
Just in your HillBilley mind.

How about the theft of public property from the White House, fraud through the Clinton Foundation, and deleting e-mails to impede a federal investigation for starters.

I would say none. But I am not the judge.
Apparently, you think you are.
But that's how you HillBillies roll.
You have already decided and it doesn't matter if you can prove your slander or not.
You HillBillies suck because you don't look at all sides as your "HATE" for anything not RepubliRat is wrong.
You 'folks' continue to support an ID-10T and justify his crimes.
What does ANY of that have to do with the question I asked you?

I will repeat the very specific very direct question I asked you.

If the name fits, it's yours and you justify a 'HillBilley" badge almost as much as your delusional supporters.
So in other words you have no valid reason whatsoever.

That seems to be a running theme with you.

Back