" TICK - TICK - TICK - TICK "

If this is the best that Mueller can come up with after five months, and the best that the DNC can smoke out after 18 months, it sure looks like a whole lot of nothing. The last violation was two years before there was even a Trump Train...
And whitewater happened when Monica Lewinsky was only 5 years old. But....if you investigate long enough, you'l find something. Ask Ken.

Why stupider? Sure, what happened was "years before"....and whitewater was years before Monica Lewinsky reached puberty, but that didn't stop republicans from any unrelated "investigations".

And, note that Dear Leader is more than ready to take credit for the increase in jobs during his tenure even though they are the result of policies put into place during the Obama administration. Yet, he was surprisingly quiet when the drop in jobs in September was announced. Also, have you noticed that with everything that has gone wrong (Fill in specific items here if you wish. I'm 72 and don't have time to list the things that have gone wrong.) during Dear Leader's "leadership," he and others have no problem blaming the problems on Obama and/or Hillary. Have they not noticed that O & H are no longer in charge?

I'm waiting on an explanation of how Obama and Hillary are responsible for the total lack of accomplishment so far (except for the Department of Defense budget authorization and appointment of Gorsuch to the Supremes) despite the fact that the Republicans control all 3 branches of government now including both Houses of Congress. Must be because Comey declined to pledge loyalty to Dear Leader. Yeah, rush this down to Hypocrite Sanders for her next press briefing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glenn Quagmire
According to Vanity Fair magazine, T-Rump is ' Ballistically BULL Shite ' at his son-in-law...' Kush ' !

Shifting gears (here) for a moment, the mere thought of having to put up with this BRUTAL Arse-Hole for 3 more years, (Not that he'll get anything major , passed or accomplished) is beyond comprehension, BUT, better to crush this MORON in 2020 with a Democrat, than impeaching this TURD and then having to deal with the Seriously Dangerous Mikey Pence !!

According to Vanity Fair magazine, T-Rump is ' Ballistically BULL Shite ' at his son-in-law...' Kush ' !

Ah, yes. Vanity Fair. The pinnacle of investigative journalism...

So far, the only violations that have resulted in indictments pre-date Trump's candidacy. Nothing after six months that points to anything during the candidacy.

If the other shoe drops and Podesta gets indicted, I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune.

Shifting gears (here) for a moment, the mere thought of having to put up with this BRUTAL Arse-Hole for 3 more years, (Not that he'll get anything major , passed or accomplished) is beyond comprehension, BUT, better to crush this MORON in 2020 with a Democrat, than impeaching this TURD and then having to deal with the Seriously Dangerous Mikey Pence !!

Not getting anything accomplished?... You're not paying attention to the courts, obviously.

SCOTUS will be conservatively tilted for the next 20 years, and that's assuming that RBG can stay alive until 2020, and that nothing happens to Breyer.

Since there's no more filibuster, there's not much risk between now and 2018 for Kennedy or even Thomas to pre-emptively retire just to keep the seats "in the family," and keep the court from becoming as activist as it had been heading under Obama's nominees.

And that's just SCOTUS. There are another 220 appointees Trump has in the Federal courts, of which 20 are already on the bench, and the rest will be there long before the midterms.

I keep hearing about Democrats crushing the GOP, but after seven special elections, it's yet to happen. There are gubernatorial elections next week in NJ and VA, but I don't think either are really going to be much of a surprise: NJ is about as blue as it gets, and VA already has a Democrat governor.

Mid terms are tough to get people energized over, but now that it's out that Crooked Debbie was conspiring and colluding with the Clinton campaign to keep Bernie out of the race, I don't know how you get those voters back into the fold vs. voting Green or just staying home.

Last edited:
Ah, yes. Vanity Fair. The pinnacle of investigative journalism...

So far, the only violations that have resulted in indictments pre-date Trump's candidacy. Nothing after six months that points to anything during the candidacy.

Gosh I hate to keep pointing this out, but Bill Clinton (someone I voted for neither time) was elected in 1992 and was "investigated" for a real estate deal that happened in the late 1970's. So we've got an investigation of something that was 15 years old when he took office. The special prosecutor found no wrongdoing....but somehow remained empaneled to "investigate" a travel office scandal, the "murder" of Vince Foster, and finally an investigation of Bill's skirt chasing....bringing him in front of a grand jury where he lied about a blowjob he got from a gal who was 5 years old when Whitewater happened. That act got him impeached.

So....what is going on here is nothing new. It's just a continuation of investigations that republicans seemed to encourage way back in the day. So if they find nothing after 9 months, republicans have shown that it's quite possible to find other things to "investigate" until finally we get down and dirty and start talking about puzzy grabbing.

Hmmm.
Lets re-visit the ' BLUE WALL ' for a moment. Y E S, that B-W, that definitely CRACKED in 2016. Despite all of eolesen's Conservative, RE-PLUG-BLICAN BULL SHITE, the ' B-W ' theory WORKS !! They can appoint as many nit - wits to the SCOTUS, or Federal Judges they want . It makes NO Difference just so long as BETTER/BEST Concrete is employed.
Jesus, I mean the GOP only has a 2 person majority in the Senate. It's THERE, that the power really lies. F us house of representatives !

Yeah, disagree. The Courts hold the power. Look at any major policy from the last 15 years, and it's ultimately decided by SCOTUS, not Congress.

And, note that Dear Leader is more than ready to take credit for the increase in jobs during his tenure even though they are the result of policies put into place during the Obama administration. Yet, he was surprisingly quiet when the drop in jobs in September was announced. Also, have you noticed that with everything that has gone wrong (Fill in specific items here if you wish. I'm 72 and don't have time to list the things that have gone wrong.) during Dear Leader's "leadership," he and others have no problem blaming the problems on Obama and/or Hillary. Have they not noticed that O & H are no longer in charge?

I'm waiting on an explanation of how Obama and Hillary are responsible for the total lack of accomplishment so far (except for the Department of Defense budget authorization and appointment of Gorsuch to the Supremes) despite the fact that the Republicans control all 3 branches of government now including both Houses of Congress. Must be because Comey declined to pledge loyalty to Dear Leader. Yeah, rush this down to Hypocrite Sanders for her next press briefing.