To Moderator or Administrator

boxer

Veteran
Feb 28, 2003
SFO
Visit site
Would it be possible to change back to the old way regarding reply notifications? Getting notification for individual replies makes for a crowded in box and causes the reader some confusion and wastes time revisiting threads that have been read.

Thanks
boxer

Would it be possible to change back to the old way regarding reply notifications? Getting notification for individual replies makes for a crowded in box and causes the reader some confusion and wastes time revisiting threads that have been read.

Thanks
boxer

Hi boxer,

To make things a bit lighter on the Inbox, you may want to consider your e-mail options. After Selecting “Options†in the upper-right of the topic, Select “Track this topicâ€. This takes you to a screen with five e-mail options. I would suggest option four “Daily Email Digestâ€. This sends an e-mail once per day (I do not know when those e-mails are sent) to your Inbox.

If you want to Unsubscribe from a topic the easiest way for me is to select “My Controlsâ€. On the left-hand side there is a list of headers, and one of those is “Subscriptionsâ€. Select “View Topics†and that will take you to a screen where all the topics you are tracking are listed. From there you can check all the topics you want to unsubscribe from. Go to the dropdown box at the bottom and select “Unsubscribe†(should be default), and then hit the “with selected†button.

Hope that helps.

Paul

I can be an idiot too ya know.

The easiest way would be to select My Controls. Then select â€￾Subscriptions----> View Topicsâ€￾. When you see the list of topics that you are currently subscribed to, check the ones you want changed. Use the drop-down box to change your e-mail preferences. Then hit â€￾with selectedâ€￾.

Hope I didn’t confuse anyone too much.

Paul

Latest posts

Back