Too Late To Help Pit

Not surprised to see Mesa mentioned in the artice. Now they can pick up their 737's and pick up some of our flying out of PIT and other places. And just think that US has been feeding the Mesa Monster.

funny you mention PIT and MESA in the same sentence....associate was contacted by mesa recently...they needed mech's in clt and phl and other places..but they also said they were planning on hiring in PIT but it was on hold for a while....
RSA to lease 737's to mesa to recoup some of his lost investment??
or even tastier BS about rolling U into MESA w/o IAM??
where is the 320 propaganda prophet when you need him the most? :huh:

Mesa has supposedly been looking for 737's for a while. I am not sure that they were looking for the -800's though. It was mentioned they were looking for the -300/-700 variety, I thought. The -800 is a lot of plane to bite off, especially when that is your first big jet. Just my thoughts........

boy i thought that usair was headed south bound one way but to have mesa come pick up the pieces geez louise what the heck why not take mesa south first! the way mesa operates is horrendous then they have a safety auditor that freaking cant keep her nose out of pi trans states and other express carriers out of her nose. and we have one mes flt a day! figure that out!

we're the can do people!

Back