too much political correct-ness?

Aug 20, 2002
Valhalla
Sex scandal forces Cathay Pacific to review marketing strategy
A sex scandal has forced Cathay Pacific to review a marketing campaign that bills the airline as "the team who go the extra mile to make you feel special."

Google it if you want to view the pics. You know you want to anyway. A female flight attendant servicing a male pilot on the plane. Pics are stolen. Said pix surface on the web coincidentally at the same time of a new marketing campaign. Funny. But should they have been fired? If your career is at risk then don't take digital photos.

Okay, now raise your hand if you have a picture that could compromise someone's career if it was published on the web.

(**bonus points if you tell the story behind the pic....)

As for me, I used to think that tattoo on my wife's tush could be a problem. Not anymore.

No different to me than the firing of the QF FA who had lav-sex with the movie star or the DL FA fired for slutty pictures of her in uniform on the airplane... Tarnish the brand, you're toast.

Here's the only photo suitable to post here. There's a second which is just a bit too graphic...

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/0/2/8/cathay-pacific-in-flight-service-scandal-1_thumb.jpg

Clearly on a plane, and likely while on-duty. Sorry, do not pass go, do not collect $200...

My mind works in strange ways sometimes, but... About time for someone to open an adults-only airline, where that's not just acceptable, but encouraged behavior? Hah, I'm sure it would sell.

Latest posts

Back