Tragedy for DCA Flight Attendant

my prayers and thoughts go out to the entire family may she and her children rest in peace

Just sickening...how can you do that to kids, or anyone. Selfish coward, so selfish he couldn't just kill himself and leave them alone.

peace and love be with them..

So very Sad and Heart Breaking. I could not imagine something life Shattering as this. My thoughts and Prayers go out to the Family and Friends Gail.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her friends and family. To all that knew her your loss is tragic but she is flying high now and in a wonderful place and as long as she remains in a special place in your hearts and in your memories she may be missed but never truly gone.

The Lord has put his loving arms around this precious mother and her children, holding them close so they feel his loving warmth and peace; for they are safe now. May the Lord's peace and love shine down and warm the souls of all those who are grieving.

This is a real tragedy. Really a sad day for everyone involved. God Bless the family that is left behind to mourn.

May the good Lord keep a special place in heaven just for them. My thoughts and prayers to family, friends and colleagues.

As bad as we all think WE have it.........

How sad.....

This is just terrible. Hug your kids and tell them how much you love them....

-mj89

Back