Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
southwind said:
Doubt he would defend an old white guy or make an excuse for him.
Again, where are the peace loving Muslims, speaking out against radical ISLAMIC Terrorism?
Maybe 700 can piece together another meme!
Don't you have a klan meeting to attend?

delldude said:

You seem to have issues with collateral damage......have you contemplated just what that entails?

Collateral damage occurs when innocents are killed when bombing the sh!t out of a county to kill a group that aren't a part of any country.  It has a tendency to backfire when those deaths  of innocents are dismissed as "collateral damage"....in effect aiding in the recruitment of those that wish to do harm to us.    

If you can point to the country of ISIS on a map, then bomb the **** out of it.  If you can't - then you run the risk of killing many who don't like ISIS...yet.  Once you kill their kid, they might start viewing ISIS with new eyes.

KCFlyer said:

Collateral damage occurs when innocents are killed when bombing the sh!t out of a county to kill a group that aren't a part of any country.  It has a tendency to backfire when those deaths  of innocents are dismissed as "collateral damage"....in effect aiding in the recruitment of those that wish to do harm to us.    

If you can point to the country of ISIS on a map, then bomb the #### out of it.  If you can't - then you run the risk of killing many who don't like ISIS...yet.  Once you kill their kid, they might start viewing ISIS with new eyes.

So you feel that we should just line up to be slaughtered and never fight back? 

You willing to go to the front of the line to be sacrificed in the next Orlando?

Didn't think so...

700UW said:
Maybe you should stop stalking me thread to thread and did your junior moderator kit come in the mail today?
first of all you of all people are the last person to call anyone out on being a moderator, that's hilarious

second of all it's a message board learn the concept, I'll say and do what I want, don't like it? put me on ignore sound familiar?

"We will build the greatest infrastructure on the planet earth – the roads and railways and airports of tomorrow.

Our military will have the best technology and finest equipment – we will bring it back all the way.

Massive new factories will come roaring into our country – breathing life and hope into our communities.

Inner cities, which have been horribly abused by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party, will finally be rebuilt."

All that while cutting everyone's taxes. He is a genius.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654#ixzz4CORHNIX6
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

townpete said:

So you feel that we should just line up to be slaughtered and never fight back? 

You willing to go to the front of the line to be sacrificed in the next Orlando?

Didn't think so...

As I said...point to ISIS on the map and bomb the #### out of that place.  The thing you guys won't get thru your thick skulls is that ISIS represents mainstream Islam about as much as Scott Roeder represents mainstream Christianity.   Trump tries to gain the simpleton vote by creating a war on Islam.   What Trump and the idiots who believe that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim is that such an attitude is doing EXACTLY what ISIS wants....getting mainstream Muslims who oppose ISIS to join forces with them.  

KCFlyer said:

As I said...point to ISIS on the map and bomb the #### out of that place.  The thing you guys won't get thru your thick skulls is that ISIS represents mainstream Islam about as much as Scott Roeder represents mainstream Christianity.   Trump tries to gain the simpleton vote by creating a war on Islam.   What Trump and the idiots who believe that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim is that such an attitude is doing EXACTLY what ISIS wants....getting mainstream Muslims who oppose ISIS to join forces with them.  

Next shooting, just go volunteer to go to the front and sacrifice yourself to preserve you comfy feel good political correctness.

maybe we could see a link where Trump says the only good Muslim is a dead one. we''ll be waiting

cltrat said:
maybe we could see a link where Trump says the only good Muslim is a dead one. we''ll be waiting

No kidding, the hysteria on the left is ratcheted up to overkill.

cltrat said:

We are at war with "radical Islam".   You all say that Obama is afraid to say it.  Define that please....and tell me how bombing the **** out of a non radical Muslim will help protect us. 

KCFlyer said:
We are at war with "radical Islam".   You all say that Obama is afraid to say it.  Define that please....and tell me how bombing the #### out of a non radical Muslim will help protect us.
get me that link and maybe I will until then you're just some off kilter liberal running that mouth with nothing to back it

KCFlyer said:

We are at war with "radical Islam".   You all say that Obama is afraid to say it.  Define that please....and tell me how bombing the #### out of a non radical Muslim will help protect us. 

In your world view you would have laid down and surrendered after Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc

Ever consider a spine replacement?

rBVaEVcgDkCADAYxAAIc0th7kCI946.jpg

townpete said:

In your world view you would have laid down and surrendered after Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc

Ever consider a spine replacement?

rBVaEVcgDkCADAYxAAIc0th7kCI946.jpg

We're we attacked by radical Shinto at Pearl Harbor?  No?  You mean it was some place called "Japan"....and the attack was sanctioned by the government of this country called Japan?   This place that was identifiable on a map?  That's pretty easy - bomb the **** out of them.   If we were at war with "radical Catholics" who up and opposed the liberal pope we have, would we be justified in bombing Italy in retaliation?  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back