Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
Poll: Clinton extends lead over Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by six points, 44% to 38%, in a Fox News poll of registered voters released Wednesday, marking an uptick from similar polls released in May and June.

Now you quote Fox News......LOL

HYPOCRITE

All your lame anti-Trump posting is free advertising for Donald and shows the level of your fear of change you gonna believe in.....LOL

DemCry.JPG

delldude said:

Now you quote Fox News......LOL

HYPOCRITE
If you learn to comprehend what you read, the article is from CNN, they quoted Fox, not me.

Keep up your feeble attempts to attack me this morning, whats a matter didnt shoot your AR this morning?

700UW said:
If you learn to comprehend what you read, the article is from CNN, they quoted Fox, not me.

Keep up your feeble attempts to attack me this morning, whats a matter didnt shoot your AR this morning?

OMG...personal attack....personal attack

Kev3188 said:
Can we just fast forward to November already?!

Six months or so out and our esteemed poster thinks a 4-6 point lead is a slam dunk. Somebody take 700 aside and give him a dose of reality, please.

They Skeered to the bone......

newfrontlogo2.gif

Published on

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

by
Common Dreams

Fear the Hate: If Trump is "Tanking," Why Is He Tied with Clinton in National Poll?

Brexit serves as troubling backdrop to latest U.S. election polling numbers

by
Lauren McCauley, staff writer

giphy.gif

I think one of our esteemed posters here is suffering from Trump induced swooning.

Wonder how it will flush when Trump becomes the new King?

700UW said:
And I see you are doing you're part as usual.

We're following your lead.

I'm sorry I referred to you as the meme queen. I didn't mean to invoke any type sexual identity issue here.

Would meme king be more acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back