Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
delldude said:

30 to 65 working class. Isn't that the group most devastated by O's pro middle class policies?

So what is Trumps middle class policy?  Banning Muslims?  Building a wall in Mexico?  Bombing ISIS oil wells?  I haven't heard him talk much about a middle class policy.  

Kev3188 said:
That's the group most vulnerable to the GOP platform...

Kev3188 said:
The ones the GOP wants to take everything from...
Kev,
When you post things like this, without any specifics, it makes you more troll like, not less.

This is an airline forum, the case can easily be made that Obamacare has hurt all of us in this industry as we have watched our healthcare get worse as we pay dramatically more for it.

please post some examples of all the harm that you speak of.

Reactions: 2 people
CMH_GSE said:

Kev,
When you post things like this, without any specifics, it makes you more troll like, not less.

This is an airline forum, the case can easily be made that Obamacare has hurt all of us in this industry as we have watched our healthcare get worse as we pay dramatically more for it.

please post some examples of all the harm that you speak of.

You're right...I'm not Kev, but I can't cite the harm in the Trump plan. Trouble is - I can't cite the Trump plan.  His polling numbers are pretty much because of his anti Muslim and and and Mexican stance.  His "saying what people are thinking".  Why on earth would he screw that up by saying anything about the middle class other than "I know a lot of people in the middle class...they are great people". 

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

You're right...I'm not Kev, but I can't cite the harm in the Trump plan. Trouble is - I can't cite the Trump plan.  His polling numbers are pretty much because of his anti Muslim and and and Mexican stance.  His "saying what people are thinking".  Why on earth would he screw that up by saying anything about the middle class other than "I know a lot of people in the middle class...they are great people". 

Trump's success and support comes mainly from voters and their total dissatisfaction with what goes in DC and lies coming out of that sector.
Unsecured borders is one of those issues, with Mexicans getting a proxy on that.

Muslims?  Who's been ramming that down our throats?  
obamadance.gif

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:

Trump's success and support comes mainly from voters and their total dissatisfaction with what goes in DC and lies coming out of that sector.
Unsecured borders is one of those issues, with Mexicans getting a proxy on that.

Muslims?  Who's been ramming that down our throats?  
obamadance.gif

Sorry, but the total dissatisfaction of what goes on in DC is not because Congress won't do much more than say no and tell us how bad Obamacare is....the total dissatisfaction is that Congress won't build a wall between us and Mexico.  And you haven't been reading about Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from coming to this country?   But help out an "undecided" voter....what parts of Trumps plan will help me - the average middle class guy who still has his job and still has a fairly comfortable living, despite what I'm being told is a crappy economy? 

KCFlyer said:

Sorry, but the total dissatisfaction of what goes on in DC is not because Congress won't do much more than say no and tell us how bad Obamacare is....the total dissatisfaction is that Congress won't build a wall between us and Mexico.  And you haven't been reading about Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from coming to this country?   But help out an "undecided" voter....what parts of Trumps plan will help me - the average middle class guy who still has his job and still has a fairly comfortable living, despite what I'm being told is a crappy economy? 

The people who are going to turn out are the ones who are tired of 8 years under Obama, and the leftist agenda.

Its not rocket science.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.