Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMH_GSE said:
KC, that upward trend in debt, got Dramatically more upward when Barack took office.
Please post the link to the thread you started to protest massive debt increase.

W took us from a surplus to debt overnight.  He wrote us checks because "it's your money".  Then we went to war.  Instead of asking Americans to sacrifice, we started borrowing....and we started another war and cut taxes again.  The Wall Street bailout alone was almost a trillion dollars by itself - and it happened before Obama ever took office.  So that debt was rising.  It was rising in 2003 when we decided that an invasion of the US by Iraq was imminent and we MUST get in there to depose Saddam.  Nary a word of concern from the right.   And I'd be willing to bet that in the unlikely event the GOP wins in 2016, there will be nary a word as the debt continues to climb, but if HIillary wins, it will be front and center for another 4 to 8 years.    It makes for a great topic in a campaign year, but I really fail to see how tax cuts and increased defense spending is going to address the concerns about this debt. 

KCFlyer said:
W took us from a surplus to debt overnight.  He wrote us checks because "it's your money".  Then we went to war.  Instead of asking Americans to sacrifice, we started borrowing....and we started another war and cut taxes again.  The Wall Street bailout alone was almost a trillion dollars by itself - and it happened before Obama ever took office.  So that debt was rising.  It was rising in 2003 when we decided that an invasion of the US by Iraq was imminent and we MUST get in there to depose Saddam.  Nary a word of concern from the right.   And I'd be willing to bet that in the unlikely event the GOP wins in 2016, there will be nary a word as the debt continues to climb, but if HIillary wins, it will be front and center for another 4 to 8 years.    It makes for a great topic in a campaign year, but I really fail to see how tax cuts and increased defense spending is going to address the concerns about this debt.
And I fail to see how government freebies are going to address that debt!

KCFlyer said:
Still waiting for ANY evidence of your objection to the $9 Trillion in debt Obama has heaped on us with his righteousness.

CMH_GSE said:
Still waiting for ANY evidence of your objection to the $9 Trillion in debt Obama has heaped on us with his righteousness.
you won't get one, he's just another liberal who can't accept that Obama has done zero for debt sky rocketing except find ways to go to that old playbook blame Bush.I also sense some butthurt because the leading canidate on the left is most often described a liar and even most of her supporters don't like her.

Good luck getting the casual voter out in '16 to support her,

Kev3188 said:
Sanders routinely draws well too; what's your point?
Is that the guy promising free college for everyone?
Does he know of teachers and professors that work for free or something?

How 'bout this, if college becomes free, even the wealthy get to send their kids, for free!
After all, they are the ones paying for EVERYONE, in the long run!

Kev3188 said:
Sanders routinely draws well too; what's your point?

Trump draws more crowds consistently. Lowell, MA.

CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg

cltrat said:
you won't get one, he's just another liberal who can't accept that Obama has done zero for debt sky rocketing except find ways to go to that old playbook blame Bush.I also sense some butthurt because the leading canidate on the left is most often described a liar and even most of her supporters don't like her.

Good luck getting the casual voter out in '16 to support her,

I happened to see three guys who survived Benghazi on Megan last night. 13 Hours....the movie......going to do damage. 

Funny thing the trailer had on screen:

The true story
What you weren't told

In light of email releases, this should be an interesting moment in the Hillary campaign.

southwind said:
And I fail to see how government freebies are going to address that debt!
Care to tell us what those freebies are and what percentage of the federal budget they take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back