Truth Hurt?

If you have a problem with me or any question I raised on this board, you should grow a pair and take it up with me in manner that doesn’t display your childish, schoolyard behavior. Man enough?

Sparky, it's called a joke. I did not even realize you were the one who started the whole thing nor do I care.

To YOUR suggestion of Folks getting Professional help,......................Personally, Given his Abysmal Disastrous RECORD,..I think that anyone who voted for Bush :wacko: :blink: :eye: ..would benefit from PROFESSIONAL HELP :mf_boff:

The ones who voted for him the second time need 'special' help and I think they should go to the front of the line. I still see people with "W04" stickers on their car. How he can have any supporters left after what he has done to this nation is beyond me.

I’m not the one who has proclaimed himself the “stand-up guy†on this website, you are!
Odd how Dell got the play on words and you didn't.
Isn’t West Virginia
represented by a former Grand Dragon of the KKK? Isn’t he a Democrat? I don’t see you reprimanding Senator Byrd, why should I reprimand Cheney?
So...if a state has republican representation, it's a bad thing to insult the good people there, but if a state is represented by democrats, then inbreeding jokes are perfectly okay? And while you want to paint the democrats as being racists and KKK members, let us look at the sterling civil rights records of two late republicans...Strom Thurmond and Jessie Helms. I'll list the highlights of their civil rights accomplishments here:

I find the use of the word “spade†offensive to my wife’s race. You wanta start? Why don’t you post all the words that offend your sensitive little bleeding heart. We all know that you’re here to cater to your ultra sensitive feelings.
I apoligize to your wife. I viewed it as a suit in a deck of cards. But I understand your sensitivity.

I’ve noticed that there are a few, perpetually offended, left wing members on this site that like to gang bang the right wingers when they post.
The two most active right wingers who post on these boards (dell and local) I count them among my friends. They realize that this is just a message board.

Note; you might want to seek professional help dealing with that terminal case of Bush Delusional Syndrome.
Actually, I've stopped a little and read a LOT (not message boards - books and the like) and I have come to the conclusion that Bush really WILL go down as one of the worst presidents ever. I know, I know, I'm just a military hating liberal (who never voted for Clinton...I voted for those ultra liberals Perot and Dole) who has Bush Delusional Syndrome, but you sound like a patriot...let me ask you for the patriotic interpretation of the following scenario:

Commander in Chief sends troops to Iraq. Troops are attacked by "insurgents". Commander in Chief goes on national (international television) and tells the insurgents "bring 'em on". I'm sure I'm missing something here because that sure sounded like he was urging the enemy to attack our troops. Personally, I think it was an act of treason and he should have been impeached on those grounds. But I'm sure that there is a less delusional explanation.

Or what about this one - commander in chief sends troops into Iraq where they are fighting and some are being killed or maimed in the hunt for weapons of mass destruction. Cut to the commander in chief at a press conference, grinning and looking under a sofa saying "they got to be around here somewhere". Har har har...I'm sure some soldiers laughed so hard at that that they fell over laughing. The loss of a a leg might have helped them fall.

Then, why even bother going into the Patriot Act and subsequent squashing of our rights that were supposed to be guaranteed under the constitution - and why bother going into a "great economy" that has seen more jobs lost than created. Sorry, but the delusional ones are those who think that Bush can REMOTELY be referred to as a "good president".

"Knock-knock-knock"..............YO Tug,........You in there ?????????

We're(ALL) here..................a..waitin' your response, to MY question,...as to WHY,......YOU.. think?.....johnny Mac.....JETTISONED......ALL endorsements from "Bama..Atty General.......Troy/boy King ???????

Zzzzzzz

All of you Bush and war bashers are nothing but media puppets !
I personally don't agree with everything Bush has done, but I will ask any of you to please point out when the last attack on U.S. soil took place !

And BTW, spoke to a friend, whos son is in Iraq as we speak and says the war is nothing like the media portrays it !

Can you say sensationalism ?

And I will add that if Nobama is elected , he will be tested very early ! :shock:

I personally don't agree with everything Bush has done, but I will ask any of you to please point out when the last attack on U.S. soil took place !

And BTW, spoke to a friend, whos son is in Iraq as we speak and says the war is nothing like the media portrays it !

And I will add that if Nobama is elected , he will be tested very early ! :shock:
The time between attacks on American soil, the World Trade Center specifically, were 8.5 years apart. Therefore Clintons "do nothing" policies prevented a second terrorist attack for 8.5 years. It's only been 7 years since Bush's "proper" war against the Taliban, and only 5 years since we cut and ran in the hunt for OBL to focus instead on Saddam. I think we owe it to everybody to wait another year and a half before proclaiming Bush's Iraq strategy a success. I will leave you with this however, we have hundreds of illiterate Mexican laborers who are able to get across our borders today. Why it's just as easy today as it was when Clinton was president. Wouldn't a group of semi literate terrorist be able to penetrate those borders just as easily as the Mexican laborers? And you feel SAFE from another attack?

As far as Obama...I'm sure that he will be tested, since I honestly believe that little W and big Dick will have troops in Iran by October - insuring that whoever is elected be tested very early.

"Knock-knock-knock"..............YO Tug,........You in there ?????????

We're(ALL) here..................a..waitin' your response, to MY question,...as to WHY,......YOU.. think?.....johnny Mac.....JETTISONED......ALL endorsements from "Bama..Atty General.......Troy/boy King ???????

Zzzzzzz

I,……Have? NOT checked//////in to that (WEBSITE)/// AllLEFTAlabama to get …you a …..(ANSWER)!!!!!!!!!! AS Soon!!/// as I get YOU …///an ANSWER??? I will…let YOU &&&& know ….//////!!!!@@@ Ok?????/////

I’m (NOT) …////sure ..@@ why You WANT….(ME) to answer???? MY QUESTION???????? …… @@@@&&&&!!!/////////

Odd how Dell got the play on words and you didn't. So...if a state has republican representation, it's a bad thing to insult the good people there, but if a state is represented by democrats, then inbreeding jokes are perfectly okay? And while you want to paint the democrats as being racists and KKK members, let us look at the sterling civil rights records of two late republicans...Strom Thurmond and Jessie Helms. I'll list the highlights of their civil rights accomplishments here:

I apoligize to your wife. I viewed it as a suit in a deck of cards. But I understand your sensitivity.

The two most active right wingers who post on these boards (dell and local) I count them among my friends. They realize that this is just a message board.

Actually, I've stopped a little and read a LOT (not message boards - books and the like) and I have come to the conclusion that Bush really WILL go down as one of the worst presidents ever. I know, I know, I'm just a military hating liberal (who never voted for Clinton...I voted for those ultra liberals Perot and Dole) who has Bush Delusional Syndrome, but you sound like a patriot...let me ask you for the patriotic interpretation of the following scenario:

Commander in Chief sends troops to Iraq. Troops are attacked by "insurgents". Commander in Chief goes on national (international television) and tells the insurgents "bring 'em on". I'm sure I'm missing something here because that sure sounded like he was urging the enemy to attack our troops. Personally, I think it was an act of treason and he should have been impeached on those grounds. But I'm sure that there is a less delusional explanation.

Or what about this one - commander in chief sends troops into Iraq where they are fighting and some are being killed or maimed in the hunt for weapons of mass destruction. Cut to the commander in chief at a press conference, grinning and looking under a sofa saying "they got to be around here somewhere". Har har har...I'm sure some soldiers laughed so hard at that that they fell over laughing. The loss of a a leg might have helped them fall.

Then, why even bother going into the Patriot Act and subsequent squashing of our rights that were supposed to be guaranteed under the constitution - and why bother going into a "great economy" that has seen more jobs lost than created. Sorry, but the delusional ones are those who think that Bush can REMOTELY be referred to as a "good president".

So...if a state has republican representation, it's a bad thing to insult the good people there, but if a state is represented by democrats, then inbreeding jokes are perfectly okay? And while you want to paint the democrats as being racists and KKK members, let us look at the sterling civil rights records of two late republicans...Strom Thurmond and Jessie Helms.
Absolutely not! I challenge you to reference any of my posts where I have justified the disparaging statements or remarks towards any group of citizens, from a member of any political party. I don’t hold you personally responsible or accountable for the derogatory statements expressed by some members of the Democratic Party. Contrary to your characterization of me as “[painting] the Democrats as being racist and KKK members , I have not stereotyped you, by your affiliation with these representatives of the Democratic Party, as being racist, bigoted or unpatriotic.

I expect the same standard from you!

I’ve never thought of myself as being any more patriotic than you, or any other freedom loving American.

Since you’ve tasked me to interpret our Commander in Chief’s statement of “bring’em on†I must first bring the statement back into the context of which it was taken.

In the days leading up to the “bring’em on†statement, the insurgency continued to mount a barrage of attacks on American strongholds within Baghdad. There were numerous broadcasts being aired by Al-Zahara, and other Middle East news networks of insurgency leaders encouraging their fighters to intensify their attacks. Insurgency leaders were convinced that American troops would retreat, surrender in the face of mounting troop loss.

It was to this proclamation that Bush made the “bring’em on†statement. It’s not that difficult to understand why he made the comment. It’s not like insurgent members were just hanging around Baghdad waiting for an invitation to kill American troops.

Treason is defined as;

1. The offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. A violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. The betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

How would the statement “bring’em on†meet the criteria of treason?

Or what about this one - commander in chief sends troops into Iraq where they are fighting and some are being killed or maimed in the hunt for weapons of mass destruction. Cut to the commander in chief at a press conference, grinning and looking under a sofa saying "they got to be around here somewhere". Har har har...I'm sure some soldiers laughed so hard at that they fell over laughing. The loss of a leg might have helped them fall.
I make no excuses for the behavior of Bush and I can certainly understand how many of our troops might have felt their sacrifices were being taken lightly by our Commander in Chief. On a personal note, you can only imagine my disappointment in the behavior of our Commander in Chief while flying CAP in support of Operation Southern Watch, putting my life on the line, he was routinely getting his knob polished, in the Oval Office, by his 23 year old mistress.

The Patriot Act has the continued support of both political parties, whether you like it or not. I would suggest you continue to voice your concerns to your Representatives in Congress. Your simplistic views of basic economics and your tendency to place blame on one person in government is telling.

To quote you “Remember...as we've been told so many times since 2006...the president only signs the laws...congress makes the lawsâ€. The Democrat controlled Congress has had 18 months to make laws to avert an economic slide, change foreign policy and stop the war in Iraq ….but nothing! O, wait they did get that minimum wage changed . .time for their summer vacation!!

I,……Have? NOT checked//////in to that (WEBSITE)/// AllLEFTAlabama to get …you a …..(ANSWER)!!!!!!!!!! AS Soon!!/// as I get YOU …///an ANSWER??? I will…let YOU &&&& know ….//////!!!!@@@ Ok?????/////

I’m (NOT) …////sure ..@@ why You WANT….(ME) to answer???? MY QUESTION???????? …… @@@@&&&&!!!/////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tuggie;

Oh my gosh,............SUCH Cyber EMOTION :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perhaps "this" web site will be MORE to YOUR liking, and will be MORE DESCRIPTIVE, towards solving the question posed to you about the REPUG candidate johnny mac, and TROY(boy) King.

So without further Adieu...Tuggie'

http://www.blogactive.com

Enjoy.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tuggie;

Oh my gosh,............SUCH Cyber EMOTION :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perhaps "this" web site will be MORE to YOUR liking, and will be MORE DESCRIPTIVE, towards solving the question posed to you about the REPUG candidate johnny mac, and TROY(boy) King.

So without further Adieu...Tuggie'

http://www.blogactive.com

Enjoy.

Much better Blackie, I knew you had it in you.

Are you talking about the website with the article titled

Rumors

I guess you know that McCain removed Troy King’s name from his website in January 2008? How you could equate the removal of his name and the unforeseen future allegation of an unsubstantiated rumor is beyond me.

BTW, you well find that I am more than welling to engage you in a debate as long as I can understand what it is you are trying to say. I’m not going to be party to, or responsible for spreading rumors about anyone regardless of their political affiliation. I have one simpe standard..Proof from a credible source. I've been on the receiving end of vicious rumors and I will not lower myself to engage in this kind of activity. I mean no disrespect and I’m not your enemy. Let’s keep it that way.

I guess you know that McCain removed Troy King’s name from his website in January 2008? How you could equate the removal of his name and the unforeseen future allegation of an unsubstantiated rumor is beyond me.

I don't buy that, tug. One reference to the Attorney General in question was put on McCain's website on January 29, 2008. They also released a press release that same day regarding the attorney general in question. Are you suggesting that they put his name on the website and then removed it within 2 days? Most websites on the issue (albeit blogs) are claiming that the references to the attorney general were removed on or around July 13, 2008.

What evidence do you have that it was removed in January (Did I miss it?)

Since you’ve tasked me to interpret our Commander in Chief’s statement of “bring’em on†I must first bring the statement back into the context of which it was taken.

In the days leading up to the “bring’em on†statement, the insurgency continued to mount a barrage of attacks on American strongholds within Baghdad. There were numerous broadcasts being aired by Al-Zahara, and other Middle East news networks of insurgency leaders encouraging their fighters to intensify their attacks. Insurgency leaders were convinced that American troops would retreat, surrender in the face of mounting troop loss.

It was to this proclamation that Bush made the “bring’em on†statement. It’s not that difficult to understand why he made the comment. It’s not like insurgent members were just hanging around Baghdad waiting for an invitation to kill American troops.

Treason is defined as;

1. The offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. A violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. The betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

How would the statement “bring’em on†meet the criteria of treason?

So in other words...that depends on what the definition of "is" is. His comment was treasonous under definitions 2 and 3.

I wouldn't vote for Bush's daddy in 1992 because I loathe a president who sends soldiers off to war, then is seen week after week boating around Maine or Golfing or purposely mispronouncing "Saddam" in some childish attempt to show he's not intimidated. And I don't care what the "context" is - when a sitting president has men and women in a battle zone and utters the words "bring 'em on", then HIS ass should be on the next troop transport out to deal with the repercussions. This rough tough Texas cowboy shoots off his mouth trying to sound like it's approaching noon at the OK Corral.

I make no excuses for the behavior of Bush
What as that that I just responded to? I think after his "they gotta be around here somewhere" comment, he should have visited a VA hospital to see some of the guys injured while he's joking around about it. Bet they woulda found that a real knee slapper...if they only had a knee.

As far as Clinton...as I said - I never voted for the man. But I also don't recall him joking about things when he had you flying over Bosnia. And how do we know that W and Laura and a goat aren't doing the big nasty every Friday night? Who cares if they are I guess, but a blowjob is a bad thing. A bad thing that you would never have known about were it not from an 8 year witch hunt conducted by the right.

The Patriot Act has the continued support of both political parties, whether you like it or not. I would suggest you continue to voice your concerns to your Representatives in Congress. Your simplistic views of basic economics and your tendency to place blame on one person in government is telling.
I don't blame "one person" in government - Bush has a pretty strong political machine. He epitomized Goerings words warning against war...anybody who wasn't with him was 'emboldening the enemy' and unpatriotic. I stop short of calling Bush a Nazi, but if you read Goerings words (they were posted earlier in this thread)...and I mean really READ them...can you honestly tell me that the Bush machine didn't do EXACTLY that?

To quote you “Remember...as we've been told so many times since 2006...the president only signs the laws...congress makes the lawsâ€. The Democrat controlled Congress has had 18 months to make laws to avert an economic slide, change foreign policy and stop the war in Iraq ….but nothing! O, wait they did get that minimum wage changed . .time for their summer vacation!!

Democrats do not have a 2/3 majority to override the VETO stamp that Bush just so happened to find in 2006. I read over and over again that the economic cycles take YEARS to manifest themselves...the example pointed out by the right is that Bush "inherited the economy" from the 8 years of Clinton, and that it was manifesting it's badness as Bush came to power. Now, the democrats are responsible in a mere 18 months. And speaking of vacations....how many vacation days has Bush had in his presidency? Maybe he could get the folks from International Paper to clear cut the ranch so there isn't so much brush that needs clearing.

Absolutely not! I challenge you to reference any of my posts where I have justified the disparaging statements or remarks towards any group of citizens, from a member of any political party.
Well, you just seemed so upset that someone could disparage the honest, hard working people of a state...I mean if it's bad for a private citizen to do it, I thought you might find it abhorent that a Vice President would do it...but you explained yourself with this:

Isn’t West Virginia represented by a former Grand Dragon of the KKK? Isn’t he a Democrat? I don’t see you reprimanding Senator Byrd, why should I reprimand Cheney?

That sure seemed like Cheney didn't deserve a reprimand because West Virginia is represented by a Grand Dragon of the KKK, and he's a democrat. Only pointing out that many of the racist democrat congressmen of the 50's became racist republican congressmen of the 60's thru this millennium. One of those was Strom Thurmond of South Carolina. So - if Cheney doesn't need a reprimand for disparaging remarks about West Virginians because they are represented by a former Grand Dragon of the KKK, then it would seem that South Carolina would be fair game since Strom was all for eliminating civil rights of blacks.

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I have not been in an auto accident since I learned to drive. Does that mean I am a good driver or just that I have never been in an accident yet and I am lucky? Who knows. There is no evidence either way to prove either hypothesis.

Given that our military is stretched thin as to be close to the breaking point, we are $9,000,000,000,000.00 in debt and climbing, ooil is trading at over $130 a barrel, foreclosures are record high, unemployment is on the increase, the dollar is not worth much more than the paper it is printed on what possible motivation could the bad guys have for risking another attack on the US? Should this country start to turn it's self around I would say that would greatly increase the likely hood of an attack.

No, you don't say? News media blows things out of proportion? You would think FOX would at least get it right (those closet left wing bastards). Then again, it's not like the Iraqi government is ready to take over and our boys and girls can pick up their toys to come home now is it? We have over 100,000 troops over there and the cost to the US tax payers is over $1,000,000,000,000.00. Given that there is no end in sight, I would say that things are not going quite as well as hoped. They may not be as bad as the media suggests but it sure is not a walk in the park.

And with any luck he will have advisor's that will keep him and this nation from going off half cocked. With any luck we will go after those responsible and stop there. This is the main reason that part of me hopes McCain wins. That way the republicans will have to deal with the mess that they created. McCain can deal with a nuclear Iran. McCain can deal with Iraq for the next 4 years and explain why in 2013 that the troops are still not on their way home. McCain can explain how Iran, unrestrained by their former Iraqi enemy has become so strong that they cannot be stopped. Unfortunately, I suspect that McCain will not be that lucky.

Back