Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin.

This is hilarious. How many people here are old enough to remember what happened when President Reagan came up with the Star Wars rhetoric?

Wall Street Journal News. (Media Bias rating Center)

Wow, so mutually assured self destruction is your solution?
I'm 66 and that's what we had all my life. Seemed to work fairly well. If you were around in 63 you'd be lobbying for letting Russia keep thier nukes in Cuba

Wall Street Journal News. (Media Bias rating Center)

Not sure why this guy is perceived to be some sort of genius. Money doesn't equal suprerior wisdom or intelligence. He's been predicting full self driving cars as being just 6 months away for the past 5 years. Even the vaunted cybertruck. Special K wonderboy.

I'm 66 and that's what we had all my life. Seemed to work fairly well. If you were around in 63 you'd be lobbying for letting Russia keep thier nukes in Cuba

Lobbying? Ok so when Russia wanted to put Nukes (Weapons) in America’s (Your) backyard I guess you were more than fine with Kennedy being ready to start WW3 over it. America’s reaction was of course beyond understandable.

But now that it’s Russia’s backyard that America (NATO is America) wants to put weapons (Maybe even Nukes) into you have a problem that Russia (Putin is Russia) is fighting back?

Hypocrite……

Are you ok with America also basically helping Israel wipe the Palestinians off the map in Gaza? Which Humans are you ok with being massed slaughtered and which do you have a problem with in that front?

Not sure why this guy is perceived to be some sort of genius. Money doesn't equal suprerior wisdom or intelligence. He's been predicting full self driving cars as being just 6 months away for the past 5 years. Even the vaunted cybertruck. Special K wonderboy.

Hmm 🤔

There are concerns that this arrangement undermines, and possibly contravenes, Articles I and II of the NPT. According to US lawyers, the transfer of control is legal because, on the outbreak of "general war", the NPT has failed in its purpose and can be regarded as no longer in controlling force. This arrangement was conceived in the early to mid-1960s to contain proliferation. It is arguable that several European nations including Germany were persuaded not to become nuclear states themselves because of the NATO nuclear umbrella. However, a nuclear sharing arrangement that may have had some logic in the pre-NPT and cold war world is now a source of weakening for the NPT, as it offers a rationale to other states to pursue a similar programme. NATO's nuclear sharing programme could now be used as an excuse by China, Pakistan or any other nuclear-armed nation to establish a similar arrangement. Imagine if China were to offer such an arrangement to persuade North Korea to give up its nuclear ambitions. Or if Pakistan were to undertake nuclear sharing with Saudi Arabia or Iran. Such developments would be perceived as a threat to security in North Asia or the Middle East, and even as a direct threat to NATO. Yet, while the NATO arrangements remain in place, NATO members would have few valid grounds for complaint. The Committee should recommend the immediate termination of NATO nuclear sharing arrangements.[46]

— Evidence submitted to House of Commons Defence Committee (UK Parliament), The future of NATO and European defence (4 March 2008) (p. Ev 80, paras. 50–51)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing#:~:text=Of%20the%20three%20nuclear%20powers,of%20NATO's%20nuclear%20sharing%20policy.

So you’re 66. I assume you’re retired and have time to read? Well if you have lots of free time maybe you should consider expanding your mind?

Did Elon design that? He didn't design Tesla - he bought it and wrote the founders out of it's history. Tesla strarted with a roadster that was on it's way to production. Elon provided his input to make it better. But it was the work of the two actual founders. Elon's directives basicallly got production ended. but a bigger, better, Elon designed Roadster was announced. It would be in production in 2020. then 2021. then 2022. Then 2023. Now they are hoping for 2024.

Another design from the boy genius was this:

cbsn-fusion-tesla-cybertruck-deliveries-begin-thumbnail-2493818-640x360.jpg

Five years late. Tens of thousands of dollars more than it was announced. A range that was less than advertised. And a payload capacity that was less than advertised. And so many things about this show that the boy genius ignored any input from actual engineers....starting with the use of stainless steel. My 6 year old grandson drew a much better futuristic truck.

Overpromise - underdeliver. Call me a genius. Elon.

Did Elon design that? He didn't design Tesla - he bought it and wrote the founders out of it's history. Tesla strarted with a roadster that was on it's way to production. Elon provided his input to make it better. But it was the work of the two actual founders. Elon's directives basicallly got production ended. but a bigger, better, Elon designed Roadster was announced. It would be in production in 2020. then 2021. then 2022. Then 2023. Now they are hoping for 2024.

View attachment 17578

Five years late. Tens of thousands of dollars more than it was announced. A range that was less than advertised. And a payload capacity that was less than advertised. And so many things about this show that the boy genius ignored any input from actual engineers....starting with the use of stainless steel. My 6 year old grandson drew a much better futuristic truck.

How absolutely completely stupid are you?

So Gene Roddenberry comes up with the idea of a handheld communicator but someone else actually makes it happen who’s the genius? Steve Jobs didn’t come up with the personal computer either but he definitely improved on the designs. Or maybe you think he’s a dummy like you who just had some money?

View attachment 17578

Does your Grandson have to help you tie your sneakers or do you wear Velcro since that isn’t as hard to figure out.

Back