Tulsa's AMT's can make things better

Pro,

I tried to take this day without commenting on this board (it sucks me in), but your post deserves an answer.

I do not mean to offend you, or anyone else. My attack at TWU is NOT because he is a welder. It is a simple personal grivance between he and I. In numerous posts several months back, he attacked me for defending non A&P employees in our classification. His words were to the affect that Industrial Unions waste money and and time on employees who should not be with in the aircraft mechanic ranks. (he was insulting cleaners) He explained that amfa will represent airline mechanics ONLY.

I took offense to that, and when I learned that he was one of these very people he spoke negatively about, I have been grinding his nose in it ever since.

AMFA originally started as an A&P LINE MECHANICS union. I heard these very words from Delle the first time I met him over 25 years ago. The original goal was to organize LICENSED A&P/FCC MECHANICS ONLY.

I find it peculiar that someone in the position of TWU informer would choose to associate and support a group who initially sought to exclude him.

Beyond that, look back at some of the insults exchanged between TWU informer and I. Look back to some of the older threads. The rift between us is deep, and has become personal in my regards. I have no disparate feelings towards what he does as a craft, or none towards others who have anything to do with the M&R class, licensed or NOT. I defend all members in the mechanic and related craft completely and I always have.

The informer, on the other hand, shows his character in his posts. I have zero respect for him, and my comments towards him are towards HIM ALONE.

Again, I mean no disrespect towards any other party associated with him.

This is a wonderful example of an individual who blames another for his own actions.
Anyone reading this forum knows that this turd of hate has been degrading the welding skill and not TWU Informer.
And now that anomaly has been called out, he blames TWU Informer (the welder) for his own degrading of skill actions.
This is typical of liberal based training and worship that comes from organizations like the ibt that survive and thrive on lies and fear.
Nobody in the ibt will ever be held accountable, it will always be someone else to blame for an individual's own actions that are viewed negative and called out into the public view.

Is this what anyone really wants from their union representative? Failure and Blame? Someone that clearly degrades a skill with his own postings and then blames someone else. Uninviting and truly disgusting.

The turd of hate even blames the forum and user ProAMT for his own inability to take a day off without posting here. Next he will be blaming the creator of this forum because everyone is starting to see his true nature and what he stands for as a human being.

Anomaly, is there anything in life that you actually are responsible for, or is everything in your world a reaction to someone or something so that means you are unaccountable regardless of outcome?

Anomaly Method of Operation since appearing here in this forum:
Lie, Deflect, Blame,..repeat....Lie, Deflect, Blame....repeat....Lie, Deflect, Blame....repeat

I guess I did not make myself clear, it is not part of the contracts at AMFA and I did not say it was. Keeping your rates of pay but it would be nice, just as the construction trades men there is a rating you get after so much time. journeyman.

The idea is Having one Union lobby for us, not several with different agendas. Since you say you talked with a couple of Air tran AMT's and the significant jump in pay keeps them satisfied. ARE YOU Satisfied? It would make it hard for the airlines to pay the same class and craft different rates of pay.

With pay comes class seniority. Wouldn't you agree? The amfa mechanics at SWA very well may have a problem with this idea.

This is a wonderful example of an individual who blames another for his own actions.
Anyone reading this forum knows that this turd of hate has been degrading the welding skill and not TWU Informer.
And now that anomaly has been called out, he blames TWU Informer (the welder) for his own degrading of skill actions.
This is typical of liberal based training and worship that comes from organizations like the ibt that survive and thrive on lies and fear.
Nobody in the ibt will ever be held accountable, it will always be someone else to blame for an individual's own actions that are viewed negative and called out into the public view.

Is this what anyone really wants from their union representative? Failure and Blame? Someone that clearly degrades a skill with his own postings and then blames someone else. Uninviting and truly disgusting.

The turd of hate even blames the forum and user ProAMT for his own inability to take a day off without posting here. Next he will be blaming the creator of this forum because everyone is starting to see his true nature and what he stands for as a human being.

Anomaly, is there anything in life that you actually are responsible for, or is everything in your world a reaction to someone or something so that means you are unaccountable regardless of outcome?

Anomaly Method of Operation since appearing here in this forum:
Lie, Deflect, Blame,..repeat....Lie, Deflect, Blame....repeat....Lie, Deflect, Blame....repeat

Show me a post written by me where I degraded the welding skill? I call you out on that !!

I simply did what I stated. Responded to twu informer with the same courtesy he has shown to me. Let him respond if he does not like it.

Show me a post written by me where I degraded the welding skill? I call you out on that !!

I simply did what I stated. Responded to twu informer with the same courtesy he has shown to me. Let him respond if he does not like it.

With pay comes class seniority. Wouldn't you agree? The amfa mechanics at SWA very well may have a problem with this idea.

Wrong again Anomaly.
Remember "newly certified" means going from non-union to union represented.
Changing unions is not "newly certified".
Still don't believe me? Call ibt and ask them why they are now saying that they have enough to challenge the law?? I thought that they already have been saying they will sue and take the company to cort and force them to re-open. All lies gentlemen, all lies.

The only difference between us is the Company we work for in my opinion. We are all skilled tradesmen and should be treated as such, just like electricians and plumbers. We just dont get the respect they get and that we deserve. And that is what pisses me off. We can serve prison time for a human error, but if a toilet overflows, oh well!

You have to give respect to earn respect! Frankly look around do you think people farting, burning and sleeping commands respect? The reason this company don't respect us we don't give ourselves respect! How many times have you heard someone's food as been stolen out of the fridge? How many times have you seen mechs as well as fs leave an airplane full of pax so they can go to lunch or just go home? Time to face it but we're our own worst enemy.

Wrong again Anomaly.
Still don't believe me? Call ibt and ask them why they are now saying that they have enough to challenge the law?? I thought that they already have been saying they will sue and take the company to cort and force them to re-open. All lies gentlemen, all lies.

He has no interest in the truth. Only courting new dues payers with outright lies.

Anomaly, Why are you ignoring my post. Because, once again you have been prooven wrong.

You took an opinion written by a lawyer, and disputed it's legal validity. I am not sure what it PROVES, other than you are one hell of a mechanic.

Your opinions and you are welcomed to them. I simply disagree with your conclusion.

Is that your answer then? Or are your shouting at the mirror?

Your continuous weak responses, while claiming others offer no significant retort are great for getting AMFA Cards and making our points more clear to the readers. Are you guilty of dual unionism when you help us get AMFA cards signed?

You took an opinion written by a lawyer, and disputed it's legal validity. I am not sure what it PROVES, other than you are one hell of a mechanic.

Your opinions and you are welcomed to them. I simply disagree with your conclusion.

So when you post a legal opinion, a flyer, or some other contorted legal opinion, it is factual even though lacking in any case law, but when other's post the same, it proves nothing? Does the ibt have the same double standard when dealing with the employer and the members?

Wrong again Anomaly.

You may be confused. I answered this following post from AMFAinMIA about this following post.

I guess I did not make myself clear, it is not part of the contracts at AMFA and I did not say it was. Keeping your rates of pay but it would be nice, just as the construction trades men there is a rating you get after so much time. journeyman.

The idea is Having one Union lobby for us, not several with different agendas. Since you say you talked with a couple of Air tran AMT's and the significant jump in pay keeps them satisfied. ARE YOU Satisfied? It would make it hard for the airlines to pay the same class and craft different rates of pay.

My answer again was; With pay comes class seniority. Wouldn't you agree? The amfa mechanics at SWA very well may have a problem with this idea.

I am referring of course to the recent integration with Air Tran. At the heart of the dispute was the fact that Air Tran employees would not be forced to start at the bottom. I do not claim to know your personal views on the matter, but according to several sites the SWA mechanics generally were perturbed in the circumstances and planned remedies.

Beyond that, AMFAinMIA might just fail to realize how having everyone paid at the same rate might not be beneficial to us in the long run. We all want to be at the highest pay rate in the industry, up until the point of negotiations. It is the leap frog that keeps us advancing. At UA, we are chasing SWA, and once we pass them, they will want to get back ahead of us (for all you haters out there that like to hang yourselves on my words, I am simply stating my desires to see that future contract go beyond that of SWA. I am not implying to have any verifiable knowledge that this WILL happen nor will a sign a letter guaranteeing the IBT will be successful in this endeavor. jeeeez).

So when you post a legal opinion, a flyer, or some other contorted legal opinion, it is factual even though lacking in any case law, but when other's post the same, it proves nothing? Does the ibt have the same double standard when dealing with the employer and the members?

I never claimed it to be the end all of the subject. I simply posted it as contrary view to your claims that NOTHING can be done about opening section 6 before the amendable date.

I believe your position is narrow, and I simply offered a wider view. Lacking case law is like having a white canvas. There are plenty of conclusions to draw on, but none have been tested in court. I find it curious you are willing to give up on this contract issue so easily.

I never claimed it to be the end all of the subject. I simply posted it as contrary view to your claims that NOTHING can be done about opening section 6 before the amendable date.

I believe your position is narrow, and I simply offered a wider view. Lacking case law is like having a white canvas. There are plenty of conclusions to draw on, but none have been tested in court. I find it curious you are willing to give up on this contract issue so easily.
You seem to be waffling?

Back