TWA 800 Investigation (very long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watergate too was a fantasy until key people were flipped.

And how was the lid blown off Watergate? One person who saw what was going on and knew it was wrong let the cat out of the bag. ONE PERSON in another wise small conspiracy. Are you trying to tell me that a ship full of sailors and all the other people who would to have been involved in this have kept quiet all these years.

You say "fact" as if it actually were a fact when in reality it is not. It is nothing more than what Mr. Sanders thinks happened. Please show me anything that supports the fantasy written by Mr. Sanders.

A classified screw up/op would be hard to source unless he has people 'off the record'.

And how was the lid blown off Watergate? One person who saw what was going on and knew it was wrong let the cat out of the bag. ONE PERSON in another wise small conspiracy. Are you trying to tell me that a ship full of sailors and all the other people who would to have been involved in this have kept quiet all these years.

Ship full of sailors threatened with retaliation from the USN/US of A government...guess you're right....no intimidation possibly absolutely whatsoever.

You say "fact" as if it actually were a fact when in reality it is not. It is nothing more than what Mr. Sanders thinks happened. Please show me anything that supports the fantasy written by Mr. Sanders.

How sweet, you have evidence of what really went down then?

You ex-Navy, by any chance?

Ship full of sailors threatened with retaliation from the USN/US of A government...guess you're right....no intimidation possibly absolutely whatsoever.

You hav'nt spent much time in the USN have you? Sailors love to talk. Add that to the all American tendancy not to respond to threats very well I would say someone one would have dropped a dime by now.

A classified screw up/op would be hard to source unless he has people 'off the record'.

Oh yes, the off the record source that cannot be named. Well until that "source" comes forward what he said is fantasy. And a poorly written one full of errors at that.

Tell me why you couldn't mod that Standard like he said to do what he said.

He did'nt say anything about putting an active seeker head on a Standard missile

You hav'nt spent much time in the USN have you? Sailors love to talk. Add that to the all American tendancy not to respond to threats very well I would say someone one would have dropped a dime by now.

USN has a track record of cover ups when they screw up.
Sounds to me like someone has been talking to several people. You keep saying Sanders report is fantasy but offer no reason why. Sounds quite credible to me.

His statement that the Standard was modified for this test leaves the barn door wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back