Twu Agency Shop At Horizon

James T. Kirk

Senior
Apr 9, 2003
Last week I had a conversation with Bill Johnson from Horizon Air. Bill stated he had and argument Don Rodgers in regards as who was able to secure Agency Shop For Horizon Air. Well as usual Don you are wrong, if you look on the second page of the document you will see a date of October 2001 and you will also that Bill Johnson name is also just below the date. The Agency Shop was not secured amfa Don.

Attachments

• Agency_Shop_For_TWU_and_Horizon_Air.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 214
James T. Kirk said:
Last week I had a conversation with Bill Johnson from Horizon Air. Bill stated he had and argument Don Rodgers in regards as who was able to secure Agency Shop For Horizon Air. Well as usual Don you are wrong, if you look on the second page of the document you will see a date of October 2001 and you will also that Bill Johnson name is also just below the date. The Agency Shop was not secured amfa Don.
I think is was just as Don said, the PILOTS (Teamsters) negotiated the closed shop and the TWU piggy backed with a "me too" letter.

Say it ain't so. :shock:

Don never claimed AMFA negotiated the "closed shop", Don claimed the TRUTH which is the Teamster PILOT's negotiated the TWU closed shop at Horizon.

Get your facts straight before tell stories. Read the letter and tell us the date the company first required dues payment. You guys are fools and believe your own BS.

WHEREAS: The Letter Agreement contains a provision that states “If the Company enters into a collective bargaining agreement with the Teamsters covering pilots that provides any form of agency shop or dues checkoff, or both, (union security) employees covered by the agreement will be granted comparable union security.â€￾; and

Or is this just another one of those blatant lies, where you know the truth, but are desperate for anti-amfa material? Why don't you try another strategy? This one is not working.

Remember, the next step after personally attacking Delle, Dave, and Don, is to apologize to the members and ask for "one more chance".

BTW, the reason there is likely confusion in this matter is because this "Bill Johnson" guy was intoxicated the whole time he was in Tulsa. I personally talked to him myself, and just like everyone else that had contact with him, I thnk he needs to visit the Horizon EAP Program and sober up a little before entering this battle.

He told me the only reason he came to TUlsa was "time away from work, free food, free room, and free booze". Sounds like he fits right in with the TWU stooge gang to me!

Decision 2004 said:
I think is was just as Don said, the PILOTS (Teamsters) negotiated the closed shop and the TWU piggy backed with a "me too" letter.

Say it ain't so. :shock:

Don never claimed AMFA negotiated the "closed shop", Don claimed the TRUTH which is the Teamster PILOT's negotiated the TWU closed shop at Horizon.

Get your facts straight before tell stories. Read the letter and tell us the date the company first required dues payment. You guys are fools and believe your own BS.

Or is this just another one of those blatant lies, where you know the truth, but are desperate for anti-amfa material? Why don't you try another strategy? This one is not working.

Remember, the next step after personally attacking Delle, Dave, and Don, is to apologize to the members and ask for "one more chance".

BTW, the reason there is likely confusion in this matter is because this "Bill Johnson" guy was intoxicated the whole time he was in Tulsa. I personally talked to him myself, and just like everyone else that had contact with him, I thnk he needs to visit the Horizon EAP Program and sober up a little before entering this battle.

He told me the only reason he came to TUlsa was "time away from work, free food, free room, and free booze". Sounds like he fits right in with the TWU stooge gang to me!
I think is was just as Don said

That's the way to prove him wrong.....put what you THINK!!!!! So, did you have another spy with a tape recorder or video camera in that meeting as well????? Maybe you could produce "your" TRUTH for us!!

Oh and by the way, nice personal attack on "Bill" Dave. You just can't get enough "smear" can you?? I hope it doesnt come back to bite you in the butt though Dave. I would hate for your new "record" to be publicly posted!! :shock:

They will asking for another chance real soon.

Here is my prediction.

AMFA Election announced.

In response to the Pending election Sonny Hall steps down and the IAC or IEC-whatever, announces that Mike OBrien is the new President.

O'Brien embarks on 'deSonnyization" of the union.

O'Brien announces that he plans to change things within the TWU and bring about Democratic reforms, "better communication", etc, just "give me a chance" and ""together we will make a difference".

A few of the other old fossils decide to pack it in as well including Kerrigan, Bakala etc to make it look like real progress and change is possible.

Time to take the spoils and run.

Sad part is that nothing will have changed except a few faces. The corrupt process that puts these people in power will remain intact. The fact that not only our industry but our class and craft will remain divided among unions that have little interest in improving our lives and working conditions will be unchanged.

Lets not forget all the promises the Jim Little made. About he would be different from Koziatek. He was no more accountable than Koziatek was, however he was slightly different, he was worse. All we have to do is look at Jim Littles accomplishments at Eagle and our contract to see that.

Koziateks debacle 6.5% over six year, Me too- contract of 1995 was a major victory compared to Jim Littles "without further ratification- just dont cut off our $3.1 million" 2003 disaster.

twuer said:
I think is was just as Don said

That's the way to prove him wrong.....put what you THINK!!!!! So, did you have another spy with a tape recorder or video camera in that meeting as well????? Maybe you could produce "your" TRUTH for us!!

Oh and by the way, nice personal attack on "Bill" Dave. You just can't get enough "smear" can you?? I hope it doesnt come back to bite you in the butt though Dave. I would hate for your new "record" to be publicly posted!! :shock:
Let's see, the initial claim was "second hand" information. And you want to challenge my validity?

It wasn't any party to the conversation that is posting period. I do remember the conversation between Bill and Don. Ask G.T. Bunch, he was standing there listening to the whole arguement.

What new "record" of mine is that which you speak of?

Latest posts

Back