TWU gets 4.8% equity

Observers are not present during the whole time at NW they were asked to leave the room when confidential financial information was being discussed.

And you better go read the 1st amendment again, it only prevents the government from restricting your speech.

Observers are not present during the whole time at NW they were asked to leave the room when confidential financial information was being discussed.

And you better go read the 1st amendment again, it only prevents the government from restricting your speech.

I fully understand what the 1st Amendment provides us.
My point is that even though jim little told me that "The
TWU is the most democratic union out there." he really
meant the most democratic the twu will allow.

If the twu refuses to listen to the membership and continues
to push concessionary contracts and attacks members
because the member's definition of accountability
and democracy do not match that of those who are not
elected by the membership then the twu needs to be
replaced!

Kangaroo Court is the twu's weapon of choice to attack
dues paying members? Watch the AMFA cards come
rolling in.

Duel Unionism = Bad Standing? You mean a member in
bad standing doesn't get to vote? Oh, you mean vote
for international officers?

The twu fears an election against AMFA and they should.
The twu can't defend the undefendable. That is why alias
posting individuals must defend the twu. That is why the
teamsters must defend the twu.

What positive things does the twu's undemocratic,
unaccountable structure offer AMTs?

Letting obsevers in at negotiations has been brought up several times at the TWU ATD presidents council and turned down each time.

why do you think they want the presidents to sign confidentiality papers.....
not for the company but to keep the Presidents quiet
If you talk, they throw you out of negotiations

where was the road show or town hall meeting explaining each article in the proposal?

think about it.......?

I have been there and I know why they don't want observers at negotiations......

Well Chuckster sign a card and lets get it over with or are you afraid of being thrown out. You talk big but no action just like your president booby..

Well Chuckster sign a card and lets get it over with or are you afraid of being thrown out. You talk big but no action just like your president booby..

signing a card has nothing do with explaining the facts. I have a problem with the spin factor that is put out there all the time.
afraid of being thrown out......I dont think so

how about proving me wrong

Letting obsevers in at negotiations has been brought up several times at the TWU ATD presidents council and turned down each time.

where was the road show or town hall meeting explaining each article in the proposal?

think about it.......?

I have been there and I know why they don't want observers at negotiations......

You know why they do not want observers. So now you and Bob can change from within, I do not have to prove anything except the facts speak for themselves. There is no changing the twu except getting rid of them. if you disagree then state your facts.

think about it.......?

You know why they do not want observers. So now you and Bob can change from within, I do not have to prove anything except the facts speak for themselves. There is no changing the twu except getting rid of them. if you disagree then state your facts.

I fully understand what the 1st Amendment provides us.
My point is that even though jim little told me that "The
TWU is the most democratic union out there." he really
meant the most democratic the twu will allow.

If the twu refuses to listen to the membership and continues
to push concessionary contracts and attacks members
because the member's definition of accountability
and democracy do not match that of those who are not
elected by the membership then the twu needs to be
replaced!

Kangaroo Court is the twu's weapon of choice to attack
dues paying members? Watch the AMFA cards come
rolling in.

Duel Unionism = Bad Standing? You mean a member in
bad standing doesn't get to vote? Oh, you mean vote
for international officers?

The twu fears an election against AMFA and they should.
The twu can't defend the undefendable. That is why alias
posting individuals must defend the twu
. That is why the
teamsters must defend the twu.

What positive things does the twu's undemocratic,
unaccountable structure offer AMTs?

Jenny,

Wow, I'll bet you winced when you realized what you typed there but it was to late to edit that post. If that be the case you two have a lot in common then, you know that Priceless! statement about "Can't Defend the Undefendable"

That must be why you refuse to acknowledge anything to do with ARSA.

Hopefully you don't find out the hard way of why that is a very ignorant statement.

signing a card has nothing do with explaining the facts. I have a problem with the spin factor that is put out there all the time.
afraid of being thrown out......I dont think so

how about proving me wrong

Where's all that unbridled contempt that yourself and Bob spread throughout the internet for our current Union Chuck ? Surely you two haven't decided to act like elected leaders all the sudden have you? You two are letting your AMFA coalition down big time with this change or shall we say "FlipFlop" from within. I'll bet everyone can rest assured that there are two cards with your names on them though.

Where's all that unbridled contempt that yourself and Bob spread throughout the internet for our current Union Chuck ? Surely you two haven't decided to act like elected leaders all the sudden have you? You two are letting your AMFA coalition down big time with this change or shall we say "FlipFlop" from within. I'll bet everyone can rest assured that there are two cards with your names on them though.

your last post validates what I said about spinning effect. You contradict yourself in the above statement and make assumptions. You truly are a TWU loyalist follower who is confused about his own thoughts and it shows in how you write.

Jenny,

Wow, I'll bet you winced when you realized what you typed there but it was to late to edit that post. If that be the case you two have a lot in common then, you know that Priceless! statement about "Can't Defend the Undefendable"

That must be why you refuse to acknowledge anything to do with ARSA.

Hopefully you don't find out the hard way of why that is a very ignorant statement.

Dobby,

The twu structure is undemocratic. Period. jim little said the twu is the most democratic union for AMTs. You, little, international officers and other alias using twu supporters can not defend the twu structure. Henceforth you try to defend the undefendable. Period. You are rather dense.

Now that Bob and his minions can't afford to get paid due to the baker letter being removed, they are begging the twu to keep them, just like you begging for money from the biggest consortium of sending jobs overseas .

think about it.......?

I don't know what allowing observers would really accomplish in negotiations. For one. As 700UW noted at post #46. When confidential information is being discussed observers are asked to leave the room from what I would assume is his AMFA experience. Secondly I don't know what would restrict the parties from having those who wish to observe sign confidentuality statements, so what would you gain from having them there in the first place? I see it as only complicative to the end result and not essential to the outcome to have non-participants observing talks. Besides, lets say observers were allowed and the parties decide to have future negotiations in Tulsa, you fella's would be crying foul because you would fear your issues on the line would go ignored, or if negotiations were to be held in New York then the Tulsa folks would again cry foul for the same because they would fear their issues were being ignored. Also, those only being allowed to attend would most likely be from the negotiation host city and I don't think the company would be willing to fly folks all over the place, take them off the clock, just to sit there and be a non-particpant's. We elect our leaders to represent us and I don't think they need 24/7 day care to get the job done....just my spiel

Our 4.8 % is split between 9 workgroups! That equates to 10 common shares of the new AA, per person, and a voucher for a new arsshole bushing. Just keep it AA, and F you twu.

I don't know what allowing observers would really accomplish in negotiations. For one. As 700UW noted at post #46. When confidential information is being discussed observers are asked to leave the room from what I would assume is his AMFA experience. Secondly I don't know what would restrict the parties from having those who wish to observe sign confidentuality statements, so what would you gain from having them there in the first place? I see it as only complicative to the end result and not essential to the outcome to have non-participants observing talks. Besides, lets say observers were allowed and the parties decide to have future negotiations in Tulsa, you fella's would be crying foul because you would fear your issues on the line would go ignored, or if negotiations were to be held in New York then the Tulsa folks would again cry foul for the same because they would fear their issues were being ignored. Also, those only being allowed to attend would most likely be from the negotiation host city and I don't think the company would be willing to fly folks all over the place, take them off the clock, just to sit there and be a non-particpant's. We elect our leaders to represent us and I don't think they need 24/7 day care to get the job done....just my spiel
24hr/ daycare no clueless WE DON'T TRUST THEM

Back