TWU says "MEMORIAL DAY, Celebrate the Union Way"

Well 700 beat me to it.  Yes the TWU did in fact pull rank over the membership vote during the 2003 concessions.  Mr. Little refused to allow the vote go to the membership and signed off on it with the company.
  Yes Josh, the TWU can and does do good representation elsewhere, and in other industries.  However, the TWU is pretty much done in the airline mechanics groups along with the teamsters as well.  I will also add that the IAM was the representing union at SWA for the mechanics when they walked out back in the 80's.  Can you point out one single time that a TWU airline mechanics union has done something to show fight, fight, fight, rather than just agreeing to concessions and give backs over and over again.  Pretty sure you cannot...

Reactions: 1 person
DNTULSA said:
HMK,

You left a couple out;

Your lucky to have a job, brother.

You voted for it!

And last but not least;

Your out of order brother!
I also left out "We'll fight like hell"!

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
The TWU went behind the members back in the past and they did with the MOU that eliminated the profit sharing, the members didnt vote on it nor were part of the process.

In the concessions in 2003 I believe the International did something against the membership.

The AA agreement only protects 17 stations.

The IAM International had the membership vote on a modified TA, not the same one that was rejected.

The TWU crossed the AMFA picket line at NW and didnt support AMFA.

The IAM also stated in the letter to OV that if AMFA did certain things the IAM would stand with them, conveniently you leave those facts out.

And the Subway and Buses are not the airlines, they arent under the RLA.  Apples and Oranges.

And the IAM has one of the best CBAs at WN also.

Once again keep up the misinformation and ask Gerry for something new you keep rehashing the same old garbage.

Ask yourself this board members, why would an alleged JP Morgan employee be so up in the IAM, the TWU, US and AA.

Something is rotten in Denmark.
Let's also add that the TWU brings back contracts for us to vote on with the language not completed! 

Reactions: 2 people
Gentlemen,

Let's ask ourselves one question.  Why wouldn't the TWU and IAM allow the membership to vote for one Union or the other in each Class and Craft?  Maybe the reason lies in the dues receipts, not the better interest of the hardworking members.  These two unions should be shipped off to Cuba where they belong.  The TWU and IAM Unions are pure communist at heart.  They harken back to the days of the old U.S.S.R. (Russia).  We need a Democratic Association. We need AMFA.

Reactions: 3 people