U.S. NAVY CAPTAIN FRED CLEVELAND

I just want to let all you that Capt Fred Cleveland is a Commanding Officer of one of the biggest Naval Aviation Depot in the world and have about 4,000 plus civilian and military under his wing and you could probably put your most qualified person within the AA community and can beat him or her easily. He might not have any airline experience but running a Depot with multiple country customer and a multi billion dollors budget on hand, I think he is the best VP American Airline could ever had.
Nice to see that the Captain or one of his future brown-nosers has come on board to boost his reputation up. :down:

I just want to let all you that Capt Fred Cleveland is a Commanding Officer of one of the biggest Naval Aviation Depot in the world and have about 4,000 plus civilian and military under his wing and you could probably put your most qualified person within the AA community and can beat him or her easily. He might not have any airline experience but running a Depot with multiple country customer and a multi billion dollors budget on hand, I think he is the best VP American Airline could ever had.

Hmmmm.............and his first post, too.

A one-man claque, perhaps?

I was just thinking about how Burchette is still gonna stick his hands in Romano's pockets now that it's contract time..

Maybe the navy boy will let Burchette put his hands in his pockets!

Perhaps he is actually qualified to be in charge of maintenance. All that means is he won't be around long as we're all too aware of how leadership and ability is dealt with at American.

As I said in an earlier post, I'll watch and see, but it's doubtful anyone was hired to pi$$ in the Post Toasties of the present "management".

I was just thinking about how Burchette is still gonna stick his hands in Romano's pockets now that it's contract time..

Maybe the navy boy will let Burchette put his hands in his pockets!

"The bosuns' mate was Andy,
A Portsmouth man and randy,
He use to cool his favorite tool,
In a glass of the skipper's brandy".

"The Good Ship Venus"
Sung by Oscar Brand - Bawdy Sea Shanties Album

One may remember good ol' Ollie North (a Marine Colonel, another O6 rank) and the trouble he got in, then try to say he was accountable for his actions. Bull. North was true to his oath and protected his Commander-in-Chief. He was a fall guy.

Fall guy? Come on!

How much jail time did he get?

He sure has cashed in on his so called "sacrifice".

Calley was a fall guy, he was guilty but those who put people under those conditions are at least partly to blame. You take a heavily armed kids and put them in a hostile enviornment where they can hardly tell the difference between a combatant and an innocent and its only a matter of time till you have a tragedy. Over 100 people were murdered at My Lai, Calley certainly didnt kill them by himself but he was the only one who went to jail.

As far as the Navy Commander, just another name that will pass through, not make things better and leave with a few million bucks.

Fall guy? Come on!

How much jail time did he get?

He sure has cashed in on his so called "sacrifice".

Calley was a fall guy, he was guilty but those who put people under those conditions are at least partly to blame. You take a heavily armed kids and put them in a hostile enviornment where they can hardly tell the difference between a combatant and an innocent and its only a matter of time till you have a tragedy. Hundreds of people were murdered at My Lai, Calley certainly didnt kill them by himself but he was the only one who went to jail.

As far as the Navy Commander, just another name that will pass through, not make things better and leave with a few million bucks.

Perhaps he is actually qualified to be in charge of maintenance. All that means is he won't be around long as we're all too aware of how leadership and ability is dealt with at American.

As I said in an earlier post, I'll watch and see, but it's doubtful anyone was hired to pi$$ in the Post Toasties of the present "management".

As a career military officer, he is supremely aware of politics in an organization. The ultimate loyalty is always to He Who Writes your Fitrep.

Back