Ua-us Domestic Code Share

Rico

Veteran
Jun 8, 2004
Just wondering. If UAL is downsizing their domestic operations, moving the emphasis to international flying, while at the same time stating that they will strengthen their position in the UA hubs...

Seems to me that our half of the Code Share might take on a larger domestic role as a result. I mean, IF we get a low cost structure in place and survive the winter.

Interesting.

Rico said:
Just wondering. If UAL is downsizing their domestic operations, moving the emphasis to international flying, while at the same time stating that they will strengthen their position in the UA hubs...

Seems to me that our half of the Code Share might take on a larger domestic role as a result. I mean, IF we get a low cost structure in place and survive the winter.

Interesting.
[post="189808"][/post]​

You mean, is the USAirways TA all about getting the routes to benefit Untied, the routes that they wanted to buy a couple years ago, but didn't? And now if the TA passes, the slave labor sardine cans can be operated on the most populous routes in the world, to the benefit of Untied's code share. Just maybe this TA could help save Untied too!

Finally, the Unique Cororate Transaction is revealed!!!!!

RowUnderDCA said:
what do you mean 'finally?'
[post="189813"][/post]​

It was a joke. Yes, the plan has been obvious for quite some time.

Perhaps I should have bolded the U.T.C. to eliminate confusion of the emphasis...

So what you are saying is that liqudation is better than survival and growth in this very possible senario...?

Yeah, that makes sense. <_<

Back