Jul 23, 2003
Code:
Position                    / 2011 Pay      / % Increase
CEO                         / $14.7 million / 342% increase
(former) CFO                /  $6.2 million / 388% increase
COO                         /  $5.6 million / 144% increase
EVP Revenue                 /  $6.3 million / 252% increase
EVP Comm. & Govt. Affairs   /  $4.6 million / 242% increase

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20120427/NEWS07/120429780/united-ceo-smisek-sees-pay-more-than-triple

I'm guessing this is going to make things really interesting at the joint ALPA negotiations.

Why is it ALPAs concern what Smisek makes? They should be focused on achieving the best contract possible for the pilots not bashing management and their pay. Like other companies his compensation is set by a compensation committee who met and made the judgement that the current level is appropriate, period.

Josh

word on the ramp is if government releases pilots on April 30th something might be brewing on the UA pilots side.... we're gonna be in for a long summer! This is relevant to this topic cause our CEO is getting raises but not handling the pilot contract issue!

Why is it ALPAs concern what Smisek makes? They should be focused on achieving the best contract possible for the pilots not bashing management and their pay. Like other companies his compensation is set by a compensation committee who met and made the judgement that the current level is appropriate, period.

Josh
The compensation of the CEO has nothing to do with the pilot negotiations.

It is all about keeping a straight face in talks.

Smisek: I can't help that they gave us so much money

Pilot Group: I understand.

Geez, you are as big of a shill as they come.

Latest posts

Back